snakes

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
(snakes)

KARMA BY
Taylor Swift ft ice spice!
"and I keep my side of the street clean. You wouldn't know what I mean. Cause karma is my boyfriend."

*i hate this chapter so i'm sorry*
__________________________________

A few months had passed by. Jack season had started back up and estella was working on a new show. Jack and stella had there own things so they have been busy and haven't been seeing one another as frequently. However they saw each other anytime they could so at least 3 times a a week but not as frequent as before.

On estella's show they were almost seven episodes in. Estella did have love interest and unfortunately had to do physical scenes such as kissing them occasionally but jack and her had talked it over. He understood it was for work and wouldn't mean anything.

Estella was finally back at her own apartment as of a month ago . Her and ivy had seemingly talked it out. Ivy had apologized over and over finally stella accepted it. Although ivy did do some rude things the two were back to the normalcy besides sudden things from ivy but they were small. Estella wasn't going to hold any grudges she simply moved on.

Estella was walking out of a long day of filming when she ran into ivy on the street. She had saw ivy here the last couple of times but never was in enough proximity to ask her why she was here. She tried to ask her back at the apartment but ivy would also interpret. Estella honestly kept brushing it off. Although the two were back to normal but she did find it a tad odd because ivys work was forty minutes away.

"oh hey girl!" ivy said in a cheerful voice

"hey! What brings you all the way over here" estella asks giving her bestfriend a hug

"um yeah nothing much just wanted to see some stores" She says a little awkwardly

"oh yeahhhh well i'm need to get going i'm planning on going to jacks" After estella said that she noticed ivy had a long camera of her neck.

"alright cool...can i tag along?" Ivy asks

"next time we haven't been able to spend time with each other lately as much, I hope that's okay"

"mhm i guess"

"also did you get a camera? I've never seen it." Stella asked

"um ya"

"oh ok i was just wondering is it something for work or."

Before estella could finish ivy interrupted.

"oh my god no...you want it or something i'm using it for a new hobby" Ivy said with attitude

Estella tooken back by the sudden attitude even after her and ivy talked things over. After all estella simply asked a question. Normally ivy could most definitely come but jack and estella wanted to spend alone time together after they have both been busy. Ivy should understand that more then anyone.

"alright see you back at home!" Estella said walking off to her car.

She felt like ivy was still acting werid. Yes they had talked about it and things seemed to be going ok. However she would still say stuff that was out of pocket randomly.