glitter and glam

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
(glitter and glam)

WEST COAST BY
LANA DEL REY
"Your love, your love, your love. i can see my baby swingin"

__________________________________

It was the next day jack and estella were sound asleep. That's until her alarm went off at 6 am. She had to get her hair and makeup done as well as more final touches so she had to be there early. Her mom and her were both going early. Turning over to turn off her alarm groaning. Jack was still fast asleep so she got up very quietly. Estella made her way into her bathroom to shower. After she brushed her hair and got a couple of things together throwing them into a bag. Once she was all done she put on gray sweats with her red taylor's version cardigan. Estella went over to jack giving him a kiss on cheek and slipping out of her room.

Quietly tiptoeing down stairs meeting her mom in the car. They were having a driver take them because it would be to hard to have a car today. Nerves ran throughout estella. She quickly asked if she could connect her phone to play music to relax her nerves. The rest of the drive went by somewhat fast and it was now almost seven. Estella and blake headed into a hotel where they would be getting ready. Once up in the hotel suite makeup and hair artists appeared.

"hey ladies this is my lovely daughter"

"hi im estella nice to meet" estella says reaching her hand out. 

Each of the artist greet her as well. Estella turns on music as they prepare. There wasn't to much going on at the moment besides the laying out of different products. Soon camera crew started to show up as they wanted to post something about estella. She would be getting interviewed by vanity fair as she got her makeup done. A few hours go by that were filled with eating and laughter. Stella had gotten to know the ladies now. Eventually it was 10 and time to get ready. The red carpet started at 3 pacific time and 6 eastern time. Stella was getting her hair done first then makeup. The woman began to do her hair into loose curls with the front tucked behind her ears when jack texted stella.

Jack 💕
Good morning babe
i know your probably getting
ready right now but i love
you and your gonna do amazing
see you soon ❤️

I love you so so much
babe see you later 💜

__________________________________

About an hour and a half later her hair was all done and estella was quite happy with it. There was a few hours left until the premiere so now it was time for her interview while she got her makeup done. To be quite honest she was nervous and didn't know what to think. She had done interviews before but never something this serious. She sat down in the chair as all the camera crew got set up. Estella's mom was best by making sure nothing out of pocket was said. A few minutes go by and it was time. Stella took a deep breath. They began the interview by estella introducing herself. Most of the questions were about her career or why no more modeling. There were questions about future plans. Then eventually the topic of jack came up.

"so miss estella how are you and your boyfriend. Nhl player jack hughes i believe." Said the interviewer

"we're really good".

"many of his fans dislike you because you took him away from them, how do you feel about that?"

"i'm alright with it, if there true fans of him they would support him."

After estella said that they filled a few things and soon her makuo was done. There was an hour left before they had to leave so it was time to get the dress on along with other last minutes things. Estella's clothing designer helped her get it on and zip it up. Once it was on estella had forgotten all her worried. She absolutely loved the dress. No one had seen the dress besides her mom.

*the dress and hair*

Estella was all ready to go. The last final touches had been made it was time. She has dreamed of this momment for her whole life. Before she left to see everyone soon at red carpet jack texted her the sweetest message.

Jack 💕
i'm so proud of you baby
your gonna do great i love you

Estella was trying to type back before her manger snatched her phone. Saying that she would get it back after she walked the red carpet. Blake reassured her daughter as they got out of the suv to the red carpet. Estella tokk one more deep breath and got on of the car.

__________________________________
Sorey this to so long. i don't like it to much i might change it but yeah i'm so tired. I'm driving to my vacation so i'm gonna try update a lot, next chapter will have way more jack!!