I thought you'd be a d!ck

CHAPTER FOUR
(I thought you'd be a dick)

CAN I CALL YOU TONIGHT?
BY Dayglow
"so can I call you tonight, I'm trying to make up my mind just how I feel"

__________________________________

The pair sat down in waffle house. Soon a waitress came over to take their orders. Estella couldn't help but smile.

"your smiles beautiful" said jack breaking the silence

"thank you jack" she said accpetting the nice compliment

"so tell me more about yourself" jack asked estella

"hmmm well I've modeled before but right now i'm definitely focusing on acting right now. I actually have a movie starting next week. I have 3 tattoos, one behind my ear it's two butterflies. Then a moon with a little star on my ankle. My mom has a star with a little moon.. Then the last one is 11:11 on my finger. Estella had one more but wasn't going to tell him about that yet. I have two cats ronan and bea. Ok ok enough about me what about you mr hughes?"

"Well i have to meet your cats sometime. I could never be a actor i'd probably mess up every minute" Jack said make stella laugh.
"As you know I play for new jersey devils. I've pretty much played hockey my whole life. I've moved around a lot too. My friends and family mean so much to me. Tell me about your family" He added more about his family. He was so sweet and obviously cared a lot about them was all she could think. She loved the way his eyes lit up talking about them.

"I've never actually skated before your gonna have to teach me. But I have three sisters. Erika, everleigh, and ellie. They annoy me but I'm also the oldest so that might be why. I love them though they mean so much to I can protect and help them. I'm pretty close with my dad. We're always making jokes, we have similar humor. But i'm definitely super super close to my mom she's like my best friend. I honestly don't know what I would do without her."

"I love to see that your close and your family is important to you." jack says
"I'm also super close with my family. I have 3 brothers. I'm the middle child. Quinn is the oldest then me then lukey we call him moose though. Both of my parents met because of hockey. Are family is always joking around. I spend my summers there".
"back to you, you've never been skating before???" jack says almost concerned

"nope!! I've always wanted to but i've never been"

"alright then i'm definitely gonna have to take you and teach you soon."

__________________________________

Soon after there food comes. The two eat their waffles and jack drives eststella back to her apartment.

Jack walks the girl up to her apartment making sure she gets there safely. Estella opens her door ready to go in. Before she can can fully get in Jack pulls her back. There standing inches apart before either can make a move, estella speaks up.

"you know jack i thought you would be a dick" she said honestly

Jack just laughs not being able to control his laughter after that random comment.

"i'm sorry im sorry, i just had to be honest" she says still giggling

"nah it's okay, i like when someone is honest"
Jack leans in but before he can estella speaks up again

"ohhh jacky I don't kiss on the first date"

"so does that mean we can get a second date?" jack says hopeful

" we'll see"
"goodnight jack"

"goodnight stella" he says before she closes the door smiling at the name he called her.

Estella got unready and into her pajamas. She slipped in her bed falling asleep in minutes.

__________________________________

HIIIIIIII!!! hope you guys liked this!!!