the 1

CHAPTER THIRTY- NINE
(the 1)

TRAITOR BY
Olivia rodrigo
"don't you dare forget about the way, You betrayed me. 'Cause I know that you'll never feel sorry for the way, I hurt."

__________________________________

As sun peeled through an open window the smell of fresh air filled estella's nostrils as she was just begging to awaken. Birds were singing beautiful songs up and down the streets of new york. Sounds all around slightly woke up estella from her slumber. She slightly moved around letting her eyes still rest. Her mind was clear and stress free once again. Admiring the birds songs she finally opened her eyes with a smile. Estella sat up strengtching and getting on her silk rob.

She made her way towards the door hearing faint sounds of food sizzling and giggles. As estella stepped outside the room to be met with the sight of her family. There jack was leaning over the stove cooking eggs and bacon for estella and the girls. 

"goodmorning babe" Jack said smiling seeing that his wife had woken up.

The twins took there eyes off the tv and glanced back seeing there mom was finally awake. They took off running towards estella to greet her.

"mommyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" Blake said giving her mom a hug at the legs since she was entirely still to short.

"aweeee hi girls!! Good morning to you all!!" She said giving blake a kiss on the cheek.

"daddy said you would be awake soon and he was right!!! yayyyyyy" The other twin allison chimed in.

"well i guess daddy was right, he's a pretty smart guy isn't he!!" She said.

The twins nodded there heads in agreement both putting there arms up wanting to be held.

Estella picked the two twins ups giving them each kisses and head knuzzles.

"give daddy a kiss mommy!!" Both of the twins told there mom.

Estella and jack both laughed. She made her way over to him. Jack and estella both kept leaning in but leaning out teasing the girls.

"do it do it do it!!!!"  They chanted.

Estella giggled and let the girls down back on the floor before jack turned back to his wife estella. He twirled her around as the kids cheered. Jack brought her closer and the two leaned in.

Just as they were about to connect lips estella woke up.

Estella sat straight up immediately breathing rather heavily. She tried to wrap her head around the events that just had taken place within her dream only for all the events of yesterday to come to the for front of her mind. Stella slapped herself hoping maybe she was still in the dream. Slap. Slap. Slap. She did it three more times. Nope. Unfortunately all of last night's events actually happened.

Estella's left over mascara was still under her eyes and semi on her face from crying. She could feel the clumps around. Her eyes burned from the rubbing of her eyes after crying. Along with her irrated eyes she had dark purple circles under her green eyes. Last but not least she had a pounding headache. Everytime she felt it pound it was like a annoying little kid song that was stuck in her head. But instead of it being a song stuck inside her head it was last nights events.