Chapter 60 Travel

Chapter 60 Travel

  Wang Zhuangzhi frowned, sighed and said seriously: "His mother, I'm not gossiping, but I think Yingniang's actions are inappropriate."

  My sister-in-law was always kind, but there was clearly no one else in the carriage, and the man was still supporting Yingniang.

  Liu Zhihua frowned, not believing that Yingniang was such a person, waved her hand and said to the head of the family: "You are free to worry about other people's affairs, and your own yard has not yet been settled, and what if it is a relative of Yingniang's family."

  Wang Zhuangzhi choked, it was justified, but he felt something was wrong.

   "I'm not tired after running all morning, go to the kang and rest for a while, I'll cook."

   After finishing speaking, Liu Zhihua walked out carrying the sweet potato basket in the ground.

  Wang Zhuangzhi sighed, and didn't think about it any more.

   East House,

  Xiao Li held up the dragonfly, his **** and white eyes looked curiously at what the elder brother took out from the package, and asked suspiciously: "Brother, what is this?"

  Erya hugged Jiaojiao, hurried ahead of her elder brother and said, "I saw this in Uncle Liu's house, it's used to color brushes."

Qiu Sheng placed the inkstone and brush neatly on the desk, and said with a smile: "Erya is right, this is the pen, ink, paper and inkstone bought by elder brother. If anyone of you can write in the future, you can use this brush to practice calligraphy." .”

   These were bought with the money he earned from copying the calligraphy books for others. Although the brush is not exquisite, it is better than small. The surface of the paper is rough and rough, but it does not affect it for practicing calligraphy.

   "Father just now said that Jiaojiao has learned all the words in the booklet, Jiaojiao, big brother will come to test you."

  Qiu Sheng found the booklet he had hand-copied, opened a page at will, blocked the patterns on it, and asked the words below with a smile: "Jiaojiao, how do you pronounce these two characters."

  Jiaojiao approached and took a closer look, and then replied in a waxy voice: "The house."

"what about this?"

   "Well, this is a bird."

  Qiusheng picked a few at random, and Jiaojiao answered them all correctly without exception. Later, he simply blocked those words and asked Jiaojiao to try to write those words while looking at the picture.

  Jiaojiao found a branch, and skillfully wrote on the ground. She would never forget it after seeing it. Except for the slow strokes that were written incorrectly, Jiaojiao wrote down all the words completely.

This surprised Qiusheng, picked up his sister and praised her as a young genius, and said with a smile: "Jiaojiao, the eldest brother will teach you the correct writing steps in a while, let's study and write well in the future, Jiaojiao will definitely surpass the eldest brother and become a class Talented woman."

   Although Jiaojiao doesn't know what a talented woman is, since the elder brother compliments her, it's a good word, she nodded with a smile and said "OK~".

  Qiu Sheng touched his sister's head, then looked at Er Ya with a smile and asked, "Er Ya, have you learned it yet?"

Erya's dark face was a little embarrassed, she scratched her neck with a smile and explained: "Brother, I just memorized two words with Jiaojiao. I'm not good at reading. It's fine if there are big brother and Jiaojiao who can read at home." , Xiao Li and I don’t need to learn.”