Chapter 58 Changes

Chapter 58 Changes

   In the house,

  Liu Zhihua was wiping Xiao Li's face, when she heard that Guaibao said that Qiu Sheng was back, she was just about to go out to have a look after wiping her hands.

  At this time, Qiu Sheng entered the house.

  The moment he walked into the room, Qiu Sheng's eyes froze for a moment, but he didn't react.

The earthen house in sight has changed drastically, with new window grilles pasted on the windows, brand new blankets on the earthen kang, old wooden tables replaced by new ones, new wardrobes that have never been seen before, and copper basins for washing. …

   Qiusheng looked at his mother and was taken aback for another moment, and found that his younger siblings and mother had changed a lot.

   "Brother!"

   "Brother!"

  Xiao Li and Er Ya saw Qiu Sheng, slipped down from the kang and rushed over one after the other, Xiao Li hugged his elder brother's thigh and shouted cheerfully: "Brother, you are back."

Seeing his brother and sister's gentle complexion, Qiusheng raised his hand to touch Erya's braid, and felt that he seemed to have grown taller. He also noticed that Xiao Li, who had put on new clothes, had changed after a few days. He praised with a smile. : "Xiao Lichang is handsome."

  Xiao Liyuan's face turned red, he scratched his head in embarrassment, pulled his new clothes and said to his elder brother: "The new clothes that mother bought for me, elder brother, do you look good?"

  Qiu Sheng nodded with a smile and replied: "It looks good, Xiao Li is very handsome in this suit."

   "Big brother is eccentric, he always praises the younger brother, and never looks at me." Erya pouted Lao Gao.

When Qiu Sheng heard this, he squatted down with a smile and took out the crispy candy wrapped in oil-wrapped paper from the baggage he brought, and coaxed: "Erya has become more handsome. Big brother knows that Erya likes crispy snacks, so I bought it specially for you." New crispy candy."

  Erya’s eyes lit up, she happily took it and hugged it, and went to share it with Jiaojiao, her face was full of joy and she said, “Baby, come and eat the crispy candy that big brother bought.”

  Jiaojiao had never eaten crispy candy before. She watched curiously as her sister unwrapped the ropes and peeled off the oiled paper to reveal a piece of browned candy inside.

   Erya gave the first piece to Jiaojiao, then took the second piece and stuffed it into her mouth, stamped her feet and clapped her hands and said, "Well, it's delicious..."

  Xiao Li also ran over greedily, followed Erya and called his sister ingratiatingly, Erya also took a piece for him, and the three of them sat on the kang and ate happily.

   "Look, this isn't missing big brother, it's clearly missing snacks that Qiu Sheng brought back."

Liu Zhihua walked to the side of the kang with a smile. There was half a bowl of warm water for Jiaojiao to dry on the wooden table. Have a bowl of egg noodles."

  Qiu Sheng took a sip, and said with a gentle face, "Mother, I've had dinner, and I came back in a classmate's carriage. The stool is covered with soft cushions and I don't feel tired at all."

  Liu Zhihua has never been to the academy, and she doesn't know who Qiusheng's classmate is, so she asked with some doubts: "Qiusheng, why did you come back early today before Muxiu's time?"