Chapter 19 Jiaojiao's medicine works

  Hearing this, Jiaojiao's white face was full of joy, her **** eyes sparkled, she hugged her sister and said in a waxy voice, "Okay."

  With the help of my younger brother and sister, I can earn silver taels faster, and my elder brother can go to school sooner.

  …

  The peanuts on the top of the mountain were all over. After lunch, Wang Zhuangzhi carried his bow and arrows and went hunting on the top of the mountain farther away.

  The life at home is tight, if there is no more hunting, Qiu Sheng will not be able to make up for his tuition.

  Xiao Li was sleeping again, Liu Zhihua felt strange, before this brat could not rest for a whole day, he was the most energetic at home, and never slept at noon, what happened now?

  In the house, on the kang.

  Liu Zhihua touched her forehead, stretched out her hand and gently pushed it and shouted: "Xiao Li~ Wake up..."

   "Well, mother, I want to sleep." Saying that, Xiao Li turned over and fell asleep again.

No matter how much Liu Zhihua yelled, she couldn't wake up, her forehead didn't burn her body, she never sweated, and she never found out the problem. Dr. Li was not there when she went to the county to buy medicine, so Liu Zhihua had no choice but to give up and wait for Dr. Li to come back from the county to see the situation. .

  As soon as he went out, he heard Erya talking to someone at the wooden lattice window next to him. Liu Zhihua walked over curiously to have a look. As soon as he entered the door, he met Xingan's watery eyes.

   "Oh, my baby is awake."

  Liu Zhihua smiled very happily, her face was full of joy, she walked over and gently picked up her daughter with both hands, weighed her in her arms, and asked in a soft voice: "Baby, are you hungry?"

  Jiaojiao just woke up, her stomach was already a little hungry, she talked with her sister for a long time, and now she was beaten twice by her mother, and now her stomach growled.

  She blinked and touched her belly, nodded and said obediently, "I'm hungry."

   "Look at my poor little mother~ The egg custard steamed with the grate should be ready soon, let's go over and have a look."

"it is good."

  …

  The weather is fine today, Liu Zhihua is holding Jiaojiao in the yard and feeding egg custard.

  The steamed yellow egg is soft and delicious, with a few small pieces of pastry sprinkled on it. It is made from the fat cut from the two chickens, and it is specially reserved for Jiaojiao to eat.

  Jiaojiao took a bite of the egg and the pastry, and it was very delicious. She licked her little tongue back and forth on her mouth, and she felt that the crispy and delicious food was very delicious.

In the distance, Erya was holding the door panel and looking at this side. She could smell the delicious egg pastry from afar. She swallowed hopelessly, and then comforted herself. Egg custard and pastry can be eaten.

  Liu Zhihua had noticed Erya a long time ago, after feeding Guaibao the last mouthful, she waved and shouted: "Erya, what are you doing standing there secretly, come here quickly."

   Er Ya touched the shofar braid on her head, ran over with a smile on her dark face, and said, "Mother, my little sister is so bored at home all day, I want to take her out to play."