Chapter 4 False Alarm

  Wang Qiusheng was already worried about Xiao Li, so he hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth and walked towards the back mountain with his sister in his arms.

  …

  Houshan,

  In the dense forest, it was quiet, Wang Qiusheng walked forward panting with his sister on his back, coughing from time to time.

  Jiaojiao was lying on the person's back, the elder brother coughed and his back was shaking, she said softly, "Elder brother, drink some water and rest."

  Wang Qiusheng thought that the younger sister was thirsty, so he found a stone and put him down, panting heavily, pulled out the water bag and handed it to the younger sister, "Jiaojiao, drink it."

  Brother's mouth was dry and white, Jiaojiao shook her head and pushed the water bag over, "Drink, brother."

  Wang Qiusheng's mouth was dry, so he took a sip without holding back, and then handed it to his younger sister to coax him: "Brother, drink it, Jiaojiao, drink it quickly, or your throat will hurt soon."

I heard that Jiaojiao just took a sip from the water bag, then returned the water bag to her brother, slipped off the stone, thumped her calf and said very seriously: "Well, my legs are numb, let's go for a walk It won't be numb anymore."

  Wang Qiusheng saw the younger sister walking forward by herself, and hurriedly took the younger sister's hand and told him: "Go slowly, and hold on to the elder brother's hand."

"it is good."

  Two figures of different heights walked towards the back of the mountain.

Sudden,

  A few white afterimages passed above them.

  Ginseng essence is very sensitive to small sounds.

  Jiaojiao stopped abruptly, looked up.

  The figures above the head disappeared, leaving only the top of the tree trembling a few times, and the **** eyes were full of surprise, "Wow."

   "Jiaojiao, what's wrong?"

  Wang Qiusheng saw the little girl looking up to the sky, and he also looked up, but saw nothing.

   "Brother, there was someone just now." Jiaojiao looked back, and the white waxy face blinked with some emotion. What a powerful human being, he is as brisk as a swallow.

  Wang Qiusheng felt a little nervous when he heard someone subconsciously protecting his sister behind him. He looked around warily, and shouted hesitantly, "Who, come out."

   "Brother, they have already left." Jiaojiao tugged at the corner of the elder brother's clothes.

  Her little face was a little emotional, she looked down at her little arms and legs, and really wanted to try to hurry like a swallow.

   "Leaving?" Wang Qiusheng looked around, not even a sign of trouble, he didn't hear anyone from the beginning to the end, how could the younger sister even know that someone had left.

  At this moment, Jiaojiao's ears moved again, her eyes lit up, and it was Xiao Li's cry! She hurriedly pulled her eldest brother and said, "Brother, let's go find Xiao Li."

   "Yes." Wang Qiusheng didn't think too much, and continued walking forward with his little sister.

  Walking forward for a while, Wang Qiusheng heard the voices of his younger brother and his mother. The younger brother seemed to be crying, and he was suddenly worried. He picked up his younger sister and ran towards the front where the voice was.