Chapter 9 all recognized

   "Oops, my baby has turned into a little cat, mother, wipe it off."

  Liu Zhihua found Bu Pazi and hugged the happy Jiaojiao who was eating.

  Jiaojiao obediently put down the drumstick, pouted her mouth and let it be wiped.

  Liu Zhihua smiled while rubbing, "Mother's tenderness is really rare."

  When Jiaojiao turned her head, she saw that her eldest brother was drinking soup, she blinked her eyes and said softly, "Brother, I don't want to eat your chicken drumsticks, eat it quickly."

  Qiu Sheng smiled, put down the bowl in his hand and said, "Brother doesn't like it, and Jiaojiao doesn't like it, so let's share it with Er Ya and Xiao Li."

   Xiao Li's eyes lit up after eating the chicken leg, and he quickly licked his mouth and brought the bowl over, "Brother, I want to eat."

   "Xiao Li, ask your father to feed you some meat."

  Liu Zhihua winked at the head of the family, Wang Zhuangzhi hurriedly fished a big piece of meat from the pot, and coaxed with a smile: "Xiao Li, this big piece of meat is so fragrant, let's eat this meat instead of chicken legs."

  Xiao Li saw the meat and temporarily forgot about the chicken drumsticks, so he poked and gnawed happily with his chopsticks, "Well, the meat is delicious..."

  Liu Zhihua saw that Qiusheng still didn't move his chopsticks, so he persuaded: "Qiusheng, mother knows that you love your younger brothers and sisters, but you are not in good health, eat quickly to replenish your body, two pots of meat are enough for Erya Xiaoli to eat."

  Qiu Sheng took a look at the delicious chicken drumsticks, then picked up chopsticks and put them into his own bowl to eat.

  …

  After eating,

Wang Zhuangzhi hung the remaining meat in the well, and just as the sun was setting, he carried a **** and prepared to go to the top of the mountain to sow seeds. Behind him, wearing a straw hat and carrying half a bag of peanut seeds, he rushed into the house and shouted: " Mother, hurry up!"

"coming."

  Liu Zhihua who came out of the room was tying a black square cloth on her head, Jiaojiao came out from behind and dragged Mother not to leave, softly muttering that she wanted to make medicine for elder brother, "Mother promised."

  Xin Ganbao pulled the corner of his clothes, Liu Zhihua was unwilling to refuse, turned his head and winked at the head, and said: "You two walk slowly, I will catch up in a while."

  Finally, Wang Zhuangzhi and Erya left first.

  Xiao Li slept in the room after eating and drinking, and Qiu Sheng was copying books.

  outdoors,

  Jiaojiao took out the roots and leaves she picked, and took Liu Zhihua to the earthen stove and pointed to the iron pot to cook the medicine.

  Liu Zhihua sighed and smiled, this girl has a really good memory, she forgot after thinking about eating.

   "Mother boils water, I gather firewood."

  As Jiaojiao said, she went to the corner of the wall to hold the firewood. Liu Zhihua ran to pick her up, panicking with fright: "Oh, mother's little ancestor, what should I do if the firewood gets stuck in my hand."