Chapter 31 Staying at the Inn

   "Hey, come right now, come right now."

Liu Zhihua hurriedly took out the silver coins, picked one of them up and gave it to her son, and said: "Qiu Sheng, you save this silver coin and buy some paper, pens and books. You can study in school without worrying about money. Remember to read it for your future future." Your aunt is good."

   "Mother, the weather is getting windy, and it will definitely be cold halfway in the bullock cart, why don't you go back tomorrow."

   Qiusheng looked at the gloomy weather, worried that it would change soon, and it was getting dark, so it was not safe to ride an ox cart at night.

Liu Zhihua looked at the sky, and felt that she should be able to go back, but seeing the baby in her arms, she was afraid of the cold on the road, and she was a little entangled in her heart, but the hotel cost about 100 yuan, and she felt that it was a bit difficult to stay for one night. Not worth it.

  At this time, there was a muffled thunder in the sky.

  Boom!

  Jiaojiao hugged her mother's neck in fright, and buried her little face in her arms.

   "Don't be afraid, baby~ Mother is here..." Liu Zhihua hugged her daughter and patted her back to comfort her softly.

   "Go, go, it's going to rain..."

  Pedestrians passing by couldn't help but quicken their pace, and small stalls and shops on the side of the road also took out their rain-shielding tools and began to move.

  The old man who was waiting on the bullock cart opposite cursed a few words unhappily, and shouted at Liu Zhihua: "I can't leave today."

   Without waiting for Liu Zhihua to answer, he drove the ox cart away in a hurry.

Liu Zhihua sighed, hugged Jiaojiao and looked at the sky that was about to turn black, and said helplessly: "Forget it, it seems that I can't go back today, when your father comes over, I will find an inn for the night, and I will come back tomorrow." Bar."

   "That's fine." Qiu Sheng also heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, there was a thunderstorm before he was on his way.

  By the time Wang Zhuangzhi led Xiao Li and Erya back with the big and small bags, there were already tiny raindrops in the sky.

  The family went to two inns to compare, and the prices were the same, so they chose the cleaner one to rest and asked for two rooms.

   After settling down in the inn, Qiu Sheng went back to the school to live, otherwise he would be crowded with his father and younger brother and couldn't rest well.

  Wang Zhuangzhi sent his son to the school, and just after he returned, there were several roars outside, "Boom! Boom..."

  It was raining heavily, and the windows were rattling with raindrops.

  In the guest room,

  Liu Zhihua hugged Jiaojiao and fed water, smiled and said with emotion: "Fortunately, I didn't come back, otherwise I would be drowned on the road, and the money for staying in this hotel is not wasted."

   "Yes, taking medicine for getting sick in the rain is more expensive than staying in a hotel."

Wang Zhuangzhi nodded in agreement, heard the sound of raindrops falling outside, and said again: "It's so big, I guess the small stalls outside have closed down, I'll go downstairs and ask the innkeeper if there is anything to eat. Why don't you be hungry tonight."