Chapter 10 Not poisonous

   "Mother, the medicine is almost cold."

  Jiaojiao slid off her mother, took the elder brother's hand and walked to the stove. Wang Qiusheng hesitated while looking at the bowl of medicine. The younger sister is smart. Although these medicinal materials are familiar, the unknown dosage makes people feel a little worried.

   "Jiaojiao, the prescription prescribed by Dr. Li is slightly different from yours. Why does mother hear that there is an extra medicinal ingredient? Please tell mother what medicinal ingredient is in it just now."

  Liu Zhihua coaxed her daughter to the side, winked at Qiusheng, and signaled to replace the soup in the bowl with water.

  Jiaojiao raised her eyes and saw her mother winking at her eldest brother. Although she was a human being for the first time, she was not stupid as a century-old ginseng essence, so her mother obviously didn't believe her.

  Jiaojiao's mouth was deflated, and she said in a slightly depressed tone: "Mother, the extra ones are ginseng whiskers, I won't harm elder brother."

Liu Zhihua coughed lightly, but she didn't expect to be caught by Jiaojiao, and hurriedly hugged her daughter up and coaxed her: "Jiaojiao, mother is afraid that the amount of medicine you pick is different from that of Dr. Li, and some herbs can kill you if you add too much. Your eldest brother can't stand the torment, when Dr. Li comes back, Jiaojiao will cook it after asking Grandpa Li."

  Jiaojiao's big dark eyes were full of seriousness and said: "Mother, the medicinal materials I picked are not poisonous, and ginseng root is still a good medicine for curing diseases."

  She is very familiar with these plants. They are non-toxic and harmless, and they will never poison people to death.

  Liu Zhihua choked, seeing her daughter's bright black and white eyes full of seriousness, she didn't know how to persuade her.

Jiaojiao has never studied medicine, so even if the soup boiled in this way is non-toxic, it is definitely not as effective as the medicine prescribed by Dr. Li, and the weeds in the backyard are not sure whether they are medicinal materials. ,

  At this time, Qiu Sheng looked at the little girl and asked, "Jiaojiao, you just said ginseng beard, but is it the beard of ginseng?"

  Jiaojiao nodded obediently, "Yes."

  Qiu Sheng shook his head and smiled, and explained: "I'm afraid Jiaojiao made a mistake. Ginseng is worth thousands of gold, and it is very rare in medicine stores. How can it be so easy to find?"

  Jiaojiao pouted, wanting to explain but didn't know how to start. Seeing the medicine, she ran over with short legs and took a sip.

   "Jiaojiao!"

   "Little sister!"

  Liu Zhihua was so frightened by her daughter's actions that she staggered forward and hugged her daughter, crying and shouting: "Jiaojiao! Hurry up and spit out the medicine you took."

  My daughter already has heart disease, so what can I do if I drink it like this!

  Qiu Sheng looked anxious, hurriedly opened his mouth and coaxed: "Little sister, spit it out quickly..."

  Jiaojiao had already swallowed the medicine. Seeing that Mother and elder brother were in such a hurry, she hugged Mother's neck and explained: "The medicine Jiaojiao drank is not poisonous, it is really not poisonous."

  Speaking, Jiaojiao said to her elder brother again: "Brother, the medicine is getting cold. Grandpa Li said you can't drink cold medicine."

  Qiu Sheng was already impatient. Hearing what his sister said, he was afraid that she would take another sip, so he picked up the medicine on the table and drank it without thinking.