Chapter 12 How to Make Money

  When Qiusheng entered the house, he closed the door, for fear that the bees outside would come in.

  Xiao Li on the kang was awakened by the sound of closing the door, rubbed his eyes and got up and asked: "Brother~ Have you eaten yet?"

   "I'm sleepy, didn't you just eat?"

  Qiu Sheng picked up Jiaojiao and walked forward, placed her on the soft cushion, and took his younger brother to straighten his messy hair.

  Xiao Li was sleepy, with two strands of hair curled up on his forehead. He rubbed his eyes again and stared at the window. There was some confusion in his clear eyes, and he asked blankly, "Brother, where's sister?"

   Jiaojiao on the side waved her little hand and said in a waxy voice, "Brother, I'm here."

  Hearing the little sister's voice, Xiao Li instantly regained consciousness, climbed off his elder brother and ran to the side of his sister.

  "Sister~" Xiao Li was very happy, and Xiao Hei held his sister by the hand and did not let go.

   "Stop being coquettish, Xiao Li, come here quickly, brother will comb your hair."

  Xiao Li pulled his sister and shook his head, "No comb, I want to play with my sister."

Jiaojiao is used to the little brother holding her hand. When she heard that the big brother was going to comb her hair, she found a piece of malt candy in her pocket and stuffed it into the mouth of the simple little brother. you play."

   "Okay~" Xiao Li was very happy eating the sweet maltose in his mouth, and obediently walked to his elder brother.

   "Brother, hurry up and comb your hair, I want to play with my sister."

   "Okay, brother, hurry up."

  …

  In the afternoon, Liu Weiqing came to Qiusheng.

  The two were talking mysteriously in the room, Jiaojiao was very curious, so she sneaked to the window and tiptoed to watch.

  Xiao Li also ran over to watch.

   Qiu Sheng in the room lowered his eyes, turned his back to the window and did not see the two of them.

   "Qiu Sheng, my grandfather often praises you for being smart. It's a pity that you don't go to school." Liu Weiqing said in a low voice.

  Qiu Sheng's handsome face turned pale, he pursed his lips and said, "Wei Qing, don't persuade me anymore, I won't go to school."

   "Did you forget that we agreed to go to the capital together? What should you do when you don't go to school now? As for the tuition you are worried about, I will borrow it from my parents." Liu Weiqing said anxiously.

Qiu Sheng clenched his fists and said nothing, his eyes were slightly red, why didn't he want to go, but there was no money in the family that could afford him, their family owed the Liu family so much in these years, the tuition fee was not a small amount, how could parents pay for it? Also on.

   "Wei Qing, you don't need to say more, I don't want to go." Qiu Sheng said in a low voice.

   "You, how can you give up like this." Liu Weiqing was anxious.

The Liu family is a well-to-do family in ten miles and eight villages. His grandfather is a scholar, and his parents run a shop in the town. Liu Weiqing has never experienced any hardships, so he can't understand why Qiusheng is like this. Do not go to school.