Chapter 21 is full of harvest

   "Okay, then my sister will dig."

   Erya put Jiaojiao down, and asked the younger brother to take good care of her sister.

  She couldn't wait to use the sickle to cut the weeds blocking the way, vacated a small path, and found the herbal medicine that the younger sister said, Er Ya happily rolled up her sleeves and swung the knife to dig the grass.

   "Sister~ I want to dig too." Xiao Li looked at his sister on tiptoe and said wistfully.

  He has great strength and can dig a lot of herbs to sell for money.

   Jiaojiao naturally believed in the little brother, smiled and shook his hand, and said softly: "Brother, let's go find sister together."

  She was worried that her sister had found the right medicine.

   "Well! My brother took my sister."

  Inside, Erya mows the grass very fast, and there are already several stems and leaves of Tianqi beside her.

   Jiaojiao walked in and saw this scene, Nuosheng explained: "Sister, Tian Qi's roots are buried in the ground, we need to dig that."

   Erya hurriedly turned her head when she heard the little girl's voice, and was taken aback when she heard the little girl's words, "Dig the root?"

  Jiaojiao nodded obediently and said: "The roots of Tian Qi are very thick, and they are more valuable than ordinary herbs."

  Erya's eyes lit up when she heard that, and she turned her head to look at the field seven leaves. The roots are more important than the stems and leaves, and they are more valuable than the grass leaves. There are so many here, so it's a day!

Thinking of earning money, Erya excitedly started digging the roots in the ground, and while digging, she called her younger brother to come and help, "Xiao Li, help my sister to dig too, if you can't finish digging for so many days before dark." .”

"it is good!"

  Xiao Li picked up a wooden stick nearby, swung his arms and dug in the ground, faster than his sister Erya.

  Jiaojiao wanted to go over to help, but was stopped by her sister shouting, "Baby, you are too weak to dig, just stand there obediently, and take you out after my sister finishes digging the herbs."

  Jiaojiao looked at her little arms and legs, so she had no choice but to stand where she was and obediently said "Yes".

  She looked around, and she could only see the towering tree behind her. Most of the Ganoderma lucidum depended on the roots of the rotten tree. Jiaojiao wanted to go there to have a look.

  She opened her mouth and said to her sister, "Sister, Jiaojiao is waiting for you outside."

   Erya has already dug to the root of the tree, and was delighted to hear her sister's words, so she hurriedly told her, "Jiaojiao, don't run around, she wants to drink water and go to the toilet and call my sister."

   "Hmm~"

   Jiaojiao walked out with short legs and walked straight towards the big tree.

   At the same time, I closed my eyes and emitted a little spiritual power. There are poisons guarding the Ganoderma lucidum, so I need to drive those things away first.

  But Lingli couldn't feel any changes, so Jiaojiao approached the tree suspiciously. After looking around, I found that there was no Ganoderma lucidum under the root of the tree.