Chapter 28 Meeting the Uncle

   "Captain Meng?"

  Liu Zhihua was stunned, people in their village had no time to hide, how could the grandson of the Zheng family here buy candied haws.

   "Yeah, I don't know how our Jiaojiao got his attention, the two of us are quite familiar with each other." Wang Zhuangzhi smiled and touched Jiaojiao's head, thinking in his heart that his daughter was cute.

   Liu Zhihua was at a loss as to why this had something to do with her heart and soul. Before she could ask, a tentative female voice sounded from the opposite street.

   "Branches of flowers?"

   When Liu Zhihua heard the words and looked back, what caught her eyes was a well-dressed mother and daughter.

  Liu Zhihua looked happy, and hurriedly pushed through the crowd and ran towards the opposite side.

   "Yingniang, why are you here?"

  The woman walking towards her was fair-skinned, with two silver hairpins on her head, and a plain and elegant Tsing Yi. She had many crow's feet around her eyes, but she smiled very kindly.

Yingniang pointed to her daughter in pink beside her, and said with a soft smile, "Take Liu'er back to have a look, but I don't want to meet you again. Speaking of which, the two of us haven't seen each other for six years. .”

  Fourteen-year-old Wang Liuer has a handsome appearance, wearing a beautiful light-colored pink skirt with a western-style bun, and a golden bead hairpin that is popular nowadays, quietly following behind her mother.

  She raised her eyes and looked at the woman in front of her without a trace. Seeing Liu Zhihua wearing old clothes, with a big waist and round waist like a man, she suddenly felt a little disgusted in her heart.

   "Liu Er, this is your third aunt. When you were a child, your third aunt often hugged and played with you. I haven't seen your third aunt soon." Yingniang shouted.

  Wang Liuer was disgusted in her heart, but she raised a gentle face and called out: "Third aunt."

   "Hey! Okay, I remember that Liu'er was an eight-year-old girl when she left, and now she has grown into a slim girl."

Liu Zhihua smiled and took out a string of 20 Wen copper coins from the purse, and warmly smiled and took her hand and stuffed it into the palm of her hand, she was embarrassed to say: "Liu Ermo dislikes that the third aunt gives me less money, buy some snacks eat."

  Wang Liuer frowned, and broke away from her dirty hands in disgust, causing a string of copper coins to fall directly to the ground.

  Wang Liuer suppressed her displeasure, pretended to smile and explained: "Third Aunt, my wrist has been injured recently, sometimes I can't hold things, don't be surprised."

  Liu Zhihua bent down and just picked up the money on the ground. Hearing this, she looked at Liu Er with an apologetic expression on her face and said, "Oh, it's Third Aunt's fault, isn't Liu Er not hurt just now?"

  She has always had strong hands, maybe she touched someone's wound.

   Before Wang Liuer could speak, his mother spoke.

   "How could she be so squeamish, Zhihua don't need to worry, Liu'er has learned to embroider these days, maybe her hands are sore and tired."

  Yingniang smiled and took Liu Zhihua's hand, touching the calluses on her palms, seeing her face dried out by the wind and sun, she felt a little uncomfortable.