Chapter 3 Dangerous Tree Hole

   Hearing that Guaibao is fine, Liu Zhihua breathed a sigh of relief, "Phew~ that's good."

Liu Zhihua's facial features are correct, and she can vaguely look at her handsome appearance, but these years of working in the wind and sun, her skin is yellow and dark, her body is out of shape due to heavy work, and her hands are even rougher. Incessantly, the fingers are full of chapped black ballast.

The hands that had just finished work were covered with dirt, Liu Zhihua rubbed it on herself first, then patted the dirt on her daughter, hugged her daughter and threatened, "Remember, you can't let others and you in the future You are playing around like this, otherwise Grandpa Li will come to give you an injection."

  Jiaojiao suffered from heart disease since she was born in the womb, so she must not do strenuous activities or get angry.

  When Jiaojiao heard this, her eyes were round with fright, she subconsciously covered her arms and shook her head, her voice was firm: "Don't prick."

   Needles are the same as those iron hooks for digging ginseng, the weapon she fears most.

  Liu Zhihua was amused, put her arms around someone and kissed him, and coaxed: "Okay, okay, don't give my baby a treasure, and when my mother finishes her work in the field, I will make sugared eggs for you when I go home."

  Jiaojiao wiped the drool on her cheeks, and was about to tell her mother that she couldn’t kiss her face in the future, when she heard her mother tell her to make candy eggs, she licked her mouth uselessly, and nodded her head, “Yeah”.

   "My Jiaojiao is really good."

  Liu Zhihua looked at her daughter who looked like white glutinous rice **** with a smile. She was very happy at first, but when she saw the washed-up white clothes that didn't match her delicate and pretty face, tears suddenly came to her eyes.

   Such a good baby, juicy and cute, but their family can't raise it well.

  Jiaojiao saw that her mother was crying suddenly, so she quickly took out a piece of malt candy from her sugar pocket and stuffed it into Liu Zhihua's mouth, imitating her mother's coaxing: "My dear, eat candy and don't cry."

   "Okay, mom won't cry." Liu Zhihua wiped her tears with her sleeve, ate the malt candy in her mouth, her body and mind were sweet, her Jiaojiao was indeed a lucky star, and she became more and more sensible.

  Their family didn’t know what was going on. She was also known for her good looks when she married. She wasn’t so fat back then, and her husband was also a good hunter.

  Unexpectedly, on the second day after they got married, Xianggong went hunting in the mountains and broke his leg.

  The elder brother was born weak and sickly, and took medicine in a medicine jar at the age of one, which was considered unlucky for the mother-in-law.

   Later, everyone persuaded her to have a second child, but the mother-in-law scolded her when she saw that it was a girl.

  Later, a third child was born, and the mother-in-law finally looked forward to this boy, and immediately asked an expert to name him Xiao Li. As a result, Xiao Li was still not very good at talking after the age of three, and the sorcerer who found her said she was a fool.

  Although she is a woman, she has a strong temper. She forced her husband to leave the house with death and broke off with the old Wang family.

  The family of five depended on each other and moved to live in the earthen house. Although the life was poor, there were fewer bad things.