Chapter 27 Sending candied haws

  I heard from my grandfather that this family was disliked in the village, and the family was not rich, even the poorest household in Xiaoshu Village.

  Looking at the girl mixed with candied haws, he raised his hand to call for the old man who sold candied haws.

   "Officer, official, I did nothing wrong." The old man walked over cautiously, and was about to kneel and kowtow in fear.

  Meng Jun is only nineteen years old, but his aura is very strong.

  Seeing that people were afraid of him, he waved his hands and said, "Don't be afraid, old man. I'm buying candied haws."

   As he spoke, he took out a bunch of copper coins from his pocket and handed them to the old man, then pointed to the opposite side and said, "Old man, have you seen the big man holding the baby **** the opposite side? Send him ten bunches of candied haws."

   "Hey, okay, I'm going now."

  The old man breathed a sigh of relief, collected the copper coins, picked up the wood and straw, and walked towards the opposite side, not daring to slack off this errand.

  Wang Zhuangzhi was hugging his daughter, and Xiao Li was looking at those little wooden swords and bamboo dragonflies from the basket in front of the hawker next to him.

   "Hi sir."

  The old man who sells candied haws came over, hurriedly set the grass aside, found ten bunches of red and big candied haws wrapped in oiled paper, and hurriedly handed them to Wang Zhuangzhi, saying, "An official invites you to eat candied haws."

  Wang Zhuangzhi was stunned, "Master?" Seeing so many candied haws in his hand, he wanted to ask his name, but the old man who sold the candied haws had already left quickly.

"Hey,"

  Jiaojiao heard the word "guanye", looked around with her wet black eyes, and suddenly her eyes fell on the man in the maroon policeman's costume at the door of the tea shop.

   It was because of her excellent memory that she recognized the big brother that day.

   "Strange, I have never met an official." Wang Zhuangzhi looked at the candied haws in his hand. After all, it was sent by someone he didn't know, so he didn't dare to touch it, in case someone sent it by mistake.

  The sharp-eyed Xiao Li turned around and saw his father holding candied haws in his hand, thinking that he bought them for them to eat, ran over excitedly and shook his father's thigh, shouting: "Candied haws! Daddy, I want to eat..."

  Wang Zhuangzhi didn’t dare to touch the candied haws with unclear origins, in case someone finds them back later, so he coaxed his son and said, “Xiao Li, I’ll buy it for you later, this is someone else’s and we won’t eat it.”

  At this time, Jiaojiaoxiao pointed to the opposite side, and said to Dad in a waxy voice, "It was given by the elder brother of Li Zheng's family."

  Wang Zhuangzhi was taken aback when he heard that, and looked up in the direction his daughter was pointing at. Seeing the familiar clothes and figure, he hugged his daughter and pulled his son and hurried over with a smile.

   "Hurry up Meng, what a coincidence today."

  Meng Jun turned his head, looked at the family of three who came to the door, clasped his fists and shouted calmly: "Wang Orion."

   "Thank you, big brother, for the candied haws~" a soft and delicate voice sounded.

  When Meng Jun saw this little girl, his eyes couldn't help but soften, and he said, "You little girl is quite sensible, it's okay, it's just a worthless gadget."