Chapter 55 Buying a Yard

  Erya touched Jiaojiao's forehead, then her own, and felt that the temperature was about the same.

  Jiaojiao grabbed her sister, raised her face and said with a smile, "Sister, I'm fine."

   "Jiaojiao is fine as long as she is fine."

   Erya played with her sister with a clay figurine, and looked at the door from time to time. Mother hadn't cooked yet, she was so hungry.

   "Hoohoo ~ the dragonfly is flying..."

  Xiao Li sat on the stool and played with the wooden dragonfly that his father bought for him. He had a great time playing alone.

  At this time,

  Liu Zhihua hurried in wearing a straw hat, covering a large bowl of food with clothes in her arms, and the clothes on her body were all wet by the rain.

   "What the **** weather, I almost can't make it two steps away."

  While cursing, Liu Zhihua put the food on the table, then moved the small wooden table on the kang out, and divided the food among them one by one.

   "Stop playing and eat quickly, it's cold today, eat early and go to bed early."

  Erya jumped off the ground and got Mother a face wipe, then ran to the closet to get clothes, hurriedly urged: "Mother, wipe off the rain on your body, or you will get sick."

   "Oh, I'm still a sweet girl." Liu Zhihua took it and wiped the rain off her body.

   While her sister was talking to her mother, Jiaojiao pulled a spirit beard and used spiritual power to turn it into powder and sprinkled it into mother's bowl, lest mother would find out that she scooped up some soup and stirred it with chopsticks.

   This way you won't get sick.

  Liu Zhihua turned around and happened to see her own Jiaojiao serving her food, and immediately smiled with emotion: "Mother's two daughters are more filial than the other. Oh, I was appointed to do a lot of good deeds in my previous life."

   "Mother, don't talk, hurry up and change your wet clothes." Arya urged helplessly.

   "Okay, okay, mother, just change..."

   As soon as Liu Zhihua put on clean clothes, Wang Zhuangzhi hurried in.

   "What the **** is this? I haven't seen such heavy rain in two years. I don't know if the peanuts planted in the field have been damaged."

  Wang Zhuangzhi's coir raincoat was still dripping, so he hurriedly took off the coir raincoat and hung it at the door to control the water. The clothes on his upper body were not wet, but his trousers and cloth shoes from his calves were soaked and covered with yellow mud.

  Liu Zhihua glanced at it, waved and said, "Okay, hurry up and eat, I hope you don't go down tomorrow."

  Liu Zhihua gave the cotton cloth to the head of the house, then went to the kang and hugged Jiaojiao, picked up the bowl and chopsticks and coaxed with a smile: "Jiaojiao open your mouth, ah~"

  Jiaojiao hurriedly shook her head, Bai Nuo's small face was full of seriousness and said: "Mother~ I will eat by myself, mother, eat quickly, or the food will be cold in a while."

   As she spoke, Jiaojiao pushed Mother's rice to Mother's hand, and urged, "Mom, you eat."

   "Hey, listen to how sensible my baby is."