Chapter 13 Looking for the door

  Hearing that it can be sold for money, Xiao Li's eyes lit up, and he looked at the herb with excitement, and went forward to hug the root and pull it up vigorously.

  He held up the velvet hemp in his hand, and smiled at his sister: "Sister~ let's sell it for money. "

  Jiaojiao watched the little brother pull it out effortlessly, her eyes rounded in shock, she clapped her little hands and praised: "Brother, you are amazing."

  Xiao Li heard his sister praise him, scratched his head shyly and said: "My sister is also amazing~"

   As he spoke, he put the herbs into the basket, excitedly climbed to the **** to find more herbs, and shouted, "Sister~ Which one should I dig?"

   "Brother, slow down..."

  Xiao Li was very strong, the two brothers and sisters dug one by one, and the herbs in the basket gradually increased.

  The soil **** in the backyard is so big, and the number of herbs is limited.

   Jiaojiao looked around, and suddenly saw a cluster of honeysuckle protruding from the grass on the opposite side. Looking closely, there seemed to be a lot of them. She clapped her little hands happily and called Xiao Li: "Brother, there are a lot of honeysuckle over there."

  Xiao Li looked at it for a long time and didn't see it, so he sniffed and shook his head: "Sister~brother didn't see it."

  Jiaojiao stepped on a small wooden stool to point it out to him, and at the same time, she realized that the soil **** was outside the wall. She got off the wooden stool and said, "Brother, that one is outside, let's dig outside."

  Xiao Li heard that he was going out, so he shook his head quickly, "Brother said, don't let me take my sister out."

  Jiaojiao pouted her small mouth, obediently nodded and said: "Okay, then wait for my sister to come back and take me there."

  Suddenly, Jiaojiao heard loud noises from far to near.

   "Let Huzi talk about..."

  “…their family was destroyed without losing money…”

  Hearing these words, Jiaojiao wrinkled her face and hurried to the front yard to find her elder brother.

  Xiao Li followed with a puzzled face, and shouted, "Sister~ run slowly."

  Jiaojiao just ran to the front yard, just in time to bump into Qiu Sheng and Liu Weiqing who were going out.

  Jiaojiao stepped forward and grabbed the eldest brother, and said in a waxy voice: "Brother, Huzi and the others have called helpers."

Qiu Sheng's expression changed when he heard this, and he hurriedly picked up the younger sister, and didn't think much about how the younger sister knew. Thinking of the people in the Li family, he looked worried and said: "It must be Li Dahu who blamed us for the injury, dad Mother is not at home, let's go out to escape."

   "Qiu Sheng, how did you provoke that scoundrel? What's going on?" Liu Weiqing was at a loss.

   "Wei Qing, go home quickly, don't hurt you, Xiao Li quickly follow."

   As soon as Qiusheng ran to the door with his sister in his arms, he saw a group of men approaching aggressively on the road in the distance. He retreated anxiously, "What should I do!"

  Liu Weiqing also saw the group of people carrying sticks, frowned and said, "Qiu Sheng, go home and hide first, I'll call my grandpa right away."

  Lao Xiu Liu is the eldest elder of Xiaoshu Village, and the village head has to give him some support.