"I'm good, how are you Khaana Saab. Working late I see?"

"Yeah," the man sighed. "Lots of paperwork and all to do and what not. We just got the outdoor stuff sorted for Dil Mein Hai Tu today, but unfortunately my staff missed on some people's paperwork to send out, so now I'm having to do it. It's such a big budget film, the studio wants it all done as quick as possible, hence the rush."

"I hope it's not as serious."

"Oh no, obviously we have the big ones locked and ready, like your stuff thanks to you and Bittuji. It's really just some crew workers and junior artists- oh, and a new makeup artist."

"New makeup artist?"

"Oh, you know, the one Mishra Saab hired- what was her name? ...oh yes! Madhubala."

Now there's a name RK hadn't heard in quite a moment. Sure, the thought of her name had crossed his head several times - not that he'd aver admit it - but it had been some time since he'd heard it out loud. Not to mention it had been months since he'd last seen the owner of such a very filmy name.

Months since he had bumped into her and held her in his arms.

"Based on the addresses," Khanna continued, "it looks like most of them live together in the same colony... except for Madhubala."

RK slightly tilted his head. Oh?

"They're the opposite way," Khanna muttered to himself as he looked at the manilla envelopes in his hands.

RK looked at the envelopes in Khanna's hands, spotting Madhu's immediately, which he held separately from the others. 

"Unbelievable," he muttered, and RK took hold of the envelope with her name on it.

Khanna Saab looked at him in shock.

"Khanna Saab, you should really reconsider the people on your team. This kind of carelessness is what delays things, as if this film hasn't already been delayed enough due to the heroine's casting."

"Don't I know it," and Khanna let out an exasperated sigh.

"I'll give this to Bittuji," RK said waving the envelope. "You take care of those quickly; I don't want any more things to delay this film any further."

"Gladly! Thank you so much RK, you saved me a trip! Please give my gratitude to Bittuji."

Khanna Saab bid his farewell and went off. RK glanced down at the manilla envelope in his hand, noting the way it read MADHUBALA SHAMSHER MALIK as well as her address.

That's not far from here, he mentally noted.

RK made his way to his car and got in. Just as he started up the car, Bittuji arrived.

"Chief-"

"Too slow Bittuji, find your own way home," and RK pulled away.

"Chief," Bittuji called out after him, but RK was already gone. "Well, that's odd," he muttered to himself. "What's he in a rush for?"

RK drove down the road and entered the address into the GPS. It wasn't long until he arrived outside of the colony, not to mention he was very surprised to see the festivities going on.

"What the hell," he said to himself. "What... is there a wedding going on?"

Curious, RK placed a hat over his head so that he could somewhat conceal himself, then got out of the car with the envelope in hand. Music was blasting from the speakers and cheering and hollering filled the air! RK slowly stepped forward to the gate and peered inside, and immediately, he was stunned.