"Yes I did. You're not only my employee. You're also my friend and no one talks to my friends like that." She smirked making Harley grin at her.

"Okay, well thanks."

"Before you finish your shift come see me." Liv ordered making Harley nod.

~

She went about her busy day, serving and chit chatting with customers until it hit five o'clock marking the end of her working day, grateful to be off for the weekend.

"See you Monday Liz." Harley stated as Liz gave her a small smile and continued to serve the customers in front of her, thankful it had slowed down.

She walked towards the office door knocking on it then opening it walking into to see Liv putting her phone down.

"Hey." Harley smiled taking a seat in front of the large marron brown desk. "Busy day?" Liv questioned looking into her brown eyes.

"Extremely, I think you need to hire another person to work the floor with us." Liv nodded sitting forward as Harley reached up undoing her bun letting her lushes brown hair rest below her shoulders. "I'll think about it."

"That's all I ask. Now why exactly did you ask to see me. Seth will be waiting for me at home." Liv rolled her eyes making Harley chuckle slightly.

She could never understand why Liv hated Seth so much, she barely knew him, but it had been like that since their first meeting, maybe Liv knew something Harley didn't. Maybe she was jealous because Harley was in a relationship and Liv couldn't hold one to save herself due to always working or partying. It wasn't like she wasn't a beautiful woman, she was gorgeous actually.

It was the first thought that popped into Harley's head upon first meeting her. She was at a bar drowning her sorrows as she lost her job due to her so called best friend when Liv approached her wondering why she looked so sad, they got to chatting and Harley ended up telling her everything something that surprised both of them.

Liv felt bad for her and wanted to help so she offered her a job at her café which was a win win, Harley needed a job and Liv needed another waitress as her last one had just quit on her.

Harley had heard some rumours upon starting the job as to why the waitress quit which seems to be a recurring theme around the café, Liv hires an attractive woman, a few months later things become intimate with them and once Liv tells them she doesn't want a relationship they quit and are never heard from again.

Of course when she heard this news for the first time Harley instantly thought that's what Liv's game plan was which caused her to storm into her office screaming at her, but Liv assured her that wasn't her intent, she thought of Harley as a friend and nothing more something Harley did believe, but every now and then Liv would look at her a certain way and flirt which would throw her beliefs out the window.

"Right, wouldn't want you to be late to see dream boat." She joked making Harley shake her head. "Shut up. Why did you ask to see me?"

"The girls and I are going out tonight, I've been told to inform you that you're coming."

"Oh am I now?" She smiled placing her hands together on her lap as Liv nodded giving her one of those looks that threw her beliefs away. It was so close to one you would call lustful, but she was careful, she never let it become one. "Well I'm sorry to say but I have plans with Seth tonight."

Liv let out a sigh as she stood up strolling around to the front of her desk leaning against it inches away from Harley's leg. She tucked a strand of her chestnut brown hair behind her ear as Harley looked up into her eyes waiting for whatever quick wit comment she was going to come out with.

Liv knew she was a gorgeous woman, she had it all, the looks, the charm, the body and the personality to go with it all. She was a little taller than Harley without the heels, with the heels she was easily two to three inches taller. She had features that would draw anyone in. She was thin with a good amount of muscle to her and was covered in tattoos. She was dressed in black denim trousers that had a leather look to them with a white stylish see through vest top, she wore a white lace bra under it.

A long silver necklace hung from her neck stopping just below her breasts along with a few silver bracelets and rings.

"A night in front of the tv watching some movie that you both don't want to watch, but use as an excuse to touch each other. Why not just go home have sex then come meet us." She smiled as Harley chuckled shaking her head, bringing her hand up to her mouth in disbelief.

"Wow Liv, you're such a romantic." Liv gave her a smile shrugging her shoulders. "I try." She joked back.

"I don't need excuses to go home and have sex with my boyfriend. We have both been working a lot and both want to spend time together."

Liv folded her arms smirking. "I.e. You both want to fuck. So just fuck and then you can go and do what you both want after." Harley shook her head.

"Why are you guys going out tonight anyway? Because it's the weekend? So original." She smirked as Liv licked her lips.

"It's Rea's birthday."

"Fuck!" She said loudly. "I didn't get her anything."

"I know." Liv smiled turning and reaching over her desk to grab something and showing her ass off in the process causing Harley to shake her head smirking at her, but she couldn't lie, Liv did have a very nice ass.

She turned back handing her a pink bag, not catching Harley in the act, luckily for her. "You owe me fifty."

"Fifty? What the hell did you get her?"

"A top she's been wanting for a while." Harley nodded taking a peak. "Oh that's cute." She said with joy making Liv smile. "So just go home, fuck your idiot boyfriend then come to your friends birthday."

"Okay I'll come, but I don't appreciate you calling my boyfriend an idiot." Liv smiled. "Alright, I'll stop and I'll try to be respectful, but I do think you deserve better and that won't change." Harley gave her a look of annoyance followed by a sigh.

"He's good to me."

"He's okay not good, he does the bare minimum with you, just enough for you to stick around. You have both become comfortable and I'm sorry babe, but one of you will get bored and do something you're going to regret unless one of you talk to the other about it. Not to mention he knew everything that bitch was doing to you and he still allowed her in his life which meant she was apart of yours." Harley let out a sigh unsure what to say.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.