16.

TW: This chapter contains subjects such as: domestic violence, sexual scenes(very spicy), and torture. If any of these subjects trigger you in any way, shape, form or fashion please exit or scroll past. Thank you! Enjoy! 😊

A/N: This one is also long. Again, my bad. But I promise it’s worth it.  All I’m gonna say is... Dom Gina>>>> (Two hands on the phone AT ALL TIMES!!) Have fun my little heathens!!😉

A M B R O S E

Small hands run down my abdomen and to my hardened shaft where something wet runs along the length, bringing me out of my slumber. When I look down, I’m surprised to see Gina on her knees with my dick in her mouth and her other hand playing with herself.

She looks into my eyes as she releases me with a ‘pop’. “Goodmorning.” She purrs. Her hand grips my cock, pumping me before putting me back him her mouth and using her hand for what she couldn’t reach.

She swirls her tongue around my tip before sucking hard while bobing her head. “Fuck don’t stop.” I moan, coming close to realese.

Fuck, I’ve never lasted for so little time. My dick twitches between her lips and before I could cum in her sweet little mouth, she pulls away with a teasing little smirk.

“You won’t cum unless I say so.” She demands. My hands move to grab her but she’s quicker and takes my wrists before planting them above my head. “Don’t move,” She growls before letting go of my wrists. She then gets off the bed and stands at the foot, staring at me. Reading me. Drinking me in.

After she’s done obvserving me, she goes to the door and turns the lock. When she gets back to the foot of the bed, She stares directly into my eyes. “I have four rules.” She says. She brings her hand to my dick again and beings slowly pumping.

“Rule number one, you will cum when I tell you to. If you do so without my permission, you will be punished. Punishments include, but are not limited to: Edging, overstimulation, denial of realese (no cumming at all), and no sex for a chosen period of time-decided by me. Do you understand this rule?” Her seductive voice and her warms hand running up and down my cock are enough overstimulation. All I can give is a nod, but she seemingly doesn’t like that answer, because she stops what she’s doing and gives me a disapproving look.

“Y-yes. I understand.”

She then smiles but doesn’t continue. I think I like this side of her. This dominant side, it makes her impossibly hotter than before. “Rule number two. You will have a safe word. Something that you say when it’s too much or you want to stop. Do you understand this rule?” She asks lowering herself to her knees. Her hot breath brushes against my length making shivers travel down my spine.

I let out a shaky breath before responding. “Yes. I understand.”  She gins up at me before licking the tip and the precum that decorates it. “Good. Rule number three, these rules and my dominant behaviors only apply in the bedroom, with your consent. I will not be dominant or sexually demanding without your permission. Do you understand this rule?” Her voice is calm more than demanding.

I manage to find my voice easier this time and agree. When I do, she licks me from base to tip where she then takes the tip and suck on it. Hard, making me moan out loud. “Rule number four.” She continues when she releases me. “If you want to be in control, feel free to do so. However, I will not switch halfway through. Do you understand this rule?” she repeats like every other time.

By now, the tip of my cock is red and needy for release. “I understand.” And as soon as those words escape my lips, hers are back on my cock sucking me off.