14

This chapter contains subjects such as sexual content. If this subject offends or triggers you in any way, shape, form, or fashion please scroll past or exit the book. Thank you.

A/N: This will be my first time writing smut so please go easy on me. If you have any criticism, please don't forget to comment. Thank you. Enjoy, my little heathens! 😉 (I want two hands on the phone AT ALL TIMES!!) 

A M B R O S E

Why must the universe choose the best times to ruin my life? I've finally got my girl back, but of course, something had to happen. Our kiss is broken by the slamming of my office door. "Put your clothes back on. Gina got a package for her outside." Jay says. His hands cover his eyes like he might walk in on us fucking or something.

Gina gives me a quick peck and jumps off of me before calling out to Jay. "We weren't fucking. You can uncover your eyes dipshit." The idiot parts his fingers hesitantly, peeking through to make sure, before dropping his hand. "Couldn't be too careful. I can't hear what you're doing in here. This perv soundproofed all the rooms." He says confidently.

Rolling my eyes, I follow Regina out of the office. On my way out I make sure to smack Jay upside the head for being so... Jay. He's always been a playboy. His charming behavior and joking manner have gotten him into more trouble than it's gotten him out of.

As I enter the living room, the orange, pink, and yellow hues from the setting sun shine through the windows and flow through the house. I make my way to the front door where Regina stands there frozen, a hand over her mouth.

"Gina, baby what's wrong? I ask, coming up behind her. Standing on the other side of the door are two girls, both badly beaten. "Who are they?" I whisper in her ear. She jumps at the closeness of me as if she's waking up from a daydream. "They're my friends," She tells me before grabbing both girls and pulling them inside.

The girls look to be the same age as Gina. One of them looks to be East Asian. She has long black hair and round brown eyes, one of which is swollen shut. Her height sits at about 5'5". The curves and dips of her hips make me think she's mixed with something else. Without all of the blood, cuts, and bruises, I'm sure she would be a very pretty girl.

The next girl looks to be of Hispanic origin. She had a smooth caramel complexion, honey brown eyes-much like Gina's-and curly brown hair. She looks to be shorter than the others, standing at around 5'3". She too had curves and dips in all the right places.

"Asia, what happened to you guys? How did you find me?" Gina asks frantically. The girl who I presumed to be Asia, looks too but struggling just to get the words out. "B-Black. He came by the compound, but he wasn't alone. He bombed the place, Demi and I managed to fight off as many of them as we could, but there were so many. We got most of our soldiers out and went to your place. I used my old tech there to track your phone, leading us here." She says weakly as she turns to face me. "I hope we're not intruding."

I quickly shake my head. "No. You did the right thing. Let's get you girls some help." I say. Regina helps Asia, while I carry the now unconscious Asian, who I now know to be Demi, to the medical wing. These girls put up a damn good fight.

As soon as we get to the hospital, I get out my phone to call Eddie, but for some reason, he's not answering. This is very unusual, making me put my guard up. I tried again to just maybe see if he wasn't on his phone or if he left it on silent, but still nothing.

What the hell?

I try again one last time, only this time instead of ringing, it goes straight to voicemail. Something is not right. "What?" Regina's voice reaches my ears. When I look at her, I see confusion written all across her face. "Something's wrong. Eddie's not answering." I tell her. I can see the moment of her panic. Her face drops and her body goes rigid.