PART 9

Happy Reading!

Next Morning..

Arohi got up late than her usual time. She quickly got up and did her morning routine. She wore a skinny black jeans and white top with white sneakers. She left her hairs open today. She applied a nude lipstick and mascara to complete her look.

Mrs. Annie was on leave today, so she have to make breakfast as well. She went to the kitchen, and memories from last night came to her mind. Yesterday they ate together, in silence, without any fight or argument. He didn't accuse or disrespect her. They had a dinner like a normal couple. A smile formed on her face after remembering.

"You are getting late Aru. Blush abut him later" Arohi's conscience mocked.

"I am not blushing"

She prepared scrambled eggs, toast and coffee for him just the way he likes. For herself she just made a cheese sandwich and coffee.

Right at 8 AM, she heard his footsteps.

She arranged everything on the table, he looked at her from head to toe. She was dressed with simple clothes and yet she managed to look beautiful.

She was working hastily. Her long wavy hairs were coming in front of her face again and again, blocking his view.

"Mrs. Annie is on leave today so I prepared this breakfast" she said without looking at him.

She took the sandwich and started eating it and gulping the coffee. Her behavior seemed weird to him. In all these time he knows how much organized and clean she is, still right now she is eating like she will loose her train or something.

In the haste she choked on her coffee and started coughing. Abhishek immediately got up and rubbed her bad and made her drink water

"Easy Arohi easy. Why are munching your food so fast?" he asked. He called her with her name for the first time. It felt good.

"I am late for my college and I have a very important lecture. I have to go fast or else I will miss my bus" she said when her breathing got normal

"Bus? Why does she go by bus when she can use my cars anytime?" Abhishek thought.

"Because you called her with names and told her to stay away from you and your thing" his conscience answered him.

"It's alright eat your breakfast slowly. Driver will drop you so you won't miss your lecture" he said getting back to his seat.

Arohi's eyes got widened listening to his words. She looked at him with disbelief. She thought she heard something wrong so she asked again "Driver will what?"

"Driver will drop you Arohi. Now stop looking at me and eat" he said no actually ordered. She had her breakfast but this time slowly.

They finished their breakfast and moved towards elevator. He pressed the codes and they got inside. He told his driver to drop her and got inside another car and drove off. She sat in his car and driver dropped she to her college on time. She thanked him and got inside.

------------------------------------------------------------

After college Arohi went to the cafe she works at.

"Arohi, to table no 3" the barista handed over 2 cups of coffee. She nodded and left.

"Sir this is your cappuccino and black coffee.." she said putting the order on the table.

"What the hell is this" she heard a familiar harsh voice. She looked up to see a man clad in 3-piece suit sitting in front with angry eyes - it's him. He was looking at her like he will eat her right away, like an angry wolf.

A shiver ran down her body. Her eyes widened.

He opened his mouth to say something but then saw the surrounding. He got up and left not before glaring her.

The person sitting beside him, paid the bill and left.

Arohi stood dumbfound. She didn't understand what happened just now. Why was he angry and what crime did she do?

She ignored everything and went to do other woks.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening..

Arohi reached home around 8 PM. On entering the house she saw him standing in the middle of the living room with his hands inside his pocket. He was still in his formal shirt, sleeves rolled up which made him more handsome. His hairs were a mess as he ran his hands through his hairs numerous times.

He was staring at her with angry eyes.

Arohi put her bag on the table and took a glass of water and gulped down. She could feel his gaze burning holes on her back.

"Wat the hell were you doing in that cafe?" he asked, his voice cold.

"Are you blind? Or dumb?" she asked in a duh tone. "I was working at my work place".

"You are leaving that job!" he announced.

"And why would I do that?" Arohi chuckled and asked crossing her arms around her chest.

"You are working in a cafe as a waitress without my permission" he said taking steps towards her. "Have you forgotten that you are my wife huh? If anyone learns about this in media then do you know what kind of havoc they will make huh?" he shouted at the end and she flinched visibly.

"Was I too loud? But she made me shout?" he thought.

Arohi composed herself and said "First I don't need your permission to do anything. And secondly, no one knows about our marriage. It was your decision to keep it private, remember? So no media will make a havoc about it Mr. Mehra"

He ran his hands through his hairs in frustration. "You. Are. Leaving. That. Job!" he announced gritting his teeth.

"I. Will. Not." she said sternly.

Abhishek got furious and threw a vase in anger. Which made Arohi flinch and screamed. Her eyes widened. She looked at him in disbelief.

"Mrs. Arohi Abhishek Mehra YOU ARE LEAVING THAT JOB! AM I CLEAR" he said his tone rough and dangerous.

Arohi started at him and did something he never expected..

To be continued.....

------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think Arohi did huh? 🤔

Do let me know your views 😉

The next part will be available on Thursday.

Stay tuned 🤍

Like share and comment