PART 54

Hey readers!
Okay so um there are some changes and news.
* First, I will be updating both the stories on every SUNDAY & THURSDAY .
* Second, for scrollstack readers, both the stories will be available on TUESDAY & FRIDAY. If I am unable to post then I will notify through my conversation board or a post on both wattpad and instagram, so don't forget to follow me. (Link in my bio)
* Third, I am not much active on instagram, but I will try to post some reels, images and quiz for you all. But for that you have to follow me there. And every new update will be posted there. Trust me guys you will love the quiz 🙊
* Fourth, this is a bigger chapter with +1400 words 🤭

*Sometimes I am unable to meet the deadline because I am really caught up with things at home. So that is why I am asking you all to follow me (insta & wattpad) so that I can convey my messages and notices to you all. Moreover I want you all to enjoy the upcoming quiz I will be posting on insta.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/axnushka_writes?igsh=MWszcXhsc2xrbmxubg==

Scrollstack: https://axnushka.stck.me

Wattpad: https://wattpad.com/user/axnushka
____________________________________

Happy Reading!

Arohi's POV:

We reached home just so e time ago. The kids, well they are fine but a little weak due to the sedatives. But that doesn't stop them from showing their toys to their father, which he is looking with keen interest.

Even after not knowing the relation, they bond so well with him. What will happen when they find he is their papa? I am both excited and scared.

Anyways all I can do is adore these trio. Aren't they just too adorable.

I make my way towards the kitchen to make something for them. The kids need to take their medicine, and knowing their father he must be hungry.

I prepare upma for them. Doctor told to feed them light food so it's perfect.

"Go go wash your hands, upma is ready" they both nodded and rushed but Abhi held them. They are not allowed to run or exert themselves for a few days.

"Ayee no running babies" he scolded and they showed their tongue to him. "Shaitaan bache" he muttered and followed them.

Till they came I set the food on the table. They came and he settled himself beside Abhira. Princess ke papa.

My poor baby boy, I settled beside him and glared at their father. He just smiled sheepishly and kissed Abhir's forehead.

"Abhira don't remove the tomatoes, eat them as well" she frowned.

"It iz bed mumma" (It is bad mumma)

"Be a good girl and eat it, see Abhir is also eating na" she glared her brother

"Yez Ru et, it iz gud" she glared him and he gulped. (Yes Ru eat, it's good)

"No no noo" she cried out

"It's okay no need to eat. No one is forcing my princess" he cooed her.

"Don't spoil her Abhi. She needs to eat everything"

"She is sick Aru don't be so hard on her" I just glared him.

"That is why she needs to eat healthy"

"First you need to eat healthy. Look at yourself" i gasp