PART 1

Yayyy 1500+ words

Hey guys this is the first part of the story. Hope you guys like this part.

Happy Reading!

Arohi's POV :
Arohi's exams finished and as she told her father, she came to Udaipur to spend her semester break with her family. She rang the bell and waited for her mother to open the door.

"Who is..... Arohi" Veena got shocked and emotional seeing her daughter standing at the doorstep. She immediately took her in her embrace.
"Aru di" excited Nikhil rushed to hug his sister.
"Aah finally you are here" said Indrajeet from behind.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier huh. I would've prepared your favourite food. And don't you eat at the hostel, see you look so thin"
"Mom I wanted to surprise you and whatever you make is always delicious. I'll go and get fresh up" Arohi said while sitting with her family.

.

Author's POV :

"Tomorrow we all are going to Udaipur for the Mahesh sons's wedding" said Triloknath during dinner. To which everyone nodded and Ashika became excited. " And I was thinking how about we go and visit the schools and hospitals once"

"That would be great dad. I will tell my PA to inform them. And yeah I have done all the necessary arrangements and also I have asked the staff to clean the Haveli (villa)" said Suket.

Abhishek was not there during the dinner, but he was told about his cousin's wedding in Udaipur earlier only. He didn't want to go because he had his meetings lined up, but one order from Triloknath was enough for him to reschedule his meetings.

No one in the family goes against Triloknath Mehra. He is most respected man in the house. He is known for his values and he is a man of his word. If Abhishek is his soul then Ashika is his heart. In fact he loves Ashika more, because she is the only daughter in their family and she is the youngest. He loves his family. For him, all the family members are equal.

The origin of Mehra's is from Udaipur. Triloknath expanded the business, then he handed over the business to his son Suket. Now Abhishek is the CEO of their company. He has expanded the business all over the world and is a very reputed businessman.

Triloknath wants Abhishek to marry a girl from their Udaipur. Bhavna is also from Udaipur so he wishes Abhishek's wife to be from there only. Abhishek is aware of his grandfather's wish.

It was 8 AM when everyone was ready to leave for Udaipur in their private jet. Abhishek made all the needful arrangements for his family's needs. He don't want his family to have any sort of discomfort.

"Oh god bhai how much time do you take to get ready"

"Shut up Ashu. I am ready let's go" Abhishek said while smacking Ashika's head to which she frowned and everyone laughed.

He is an arrogant businessman for the outer world but for his mother he is just a little kid. He loves his mother dearly.

.

The Mehra's attended the wedding, then on the 3rd day they decided to visit the school.

"Welcome sir" the school principal greeted the Mehra men.

"Meet our faculty. This is Rajendra, this is Rudransh, and you know Indrajeet" Triloknath and Suket greeted them while Abhishek was busy in his office messages.

"Abhi focus here son" Suket scolded.

"Indrajeet will give assist you Mr. Mehra, sorry I have to go urgently to the hospital" principa apologized and left.