PART 43

So here is a double update. Someone texted me to post a little frequently so I decided that I will post twice a week.
So I will be posting every Wednesday and Saturday. So enjoy

Happy Reading!

Arohi's POV:

"Mumma mumma!" I was doing the laundry when I heard my babies. Hmmm seems like they are back from the daycare.

"Yes my babies" I say going to the living room. They are standing there with Caroline and a grin on their face. Their tiny little hands are hiding something behind them.

"What are you two hiding?" I ask squatting to their level and narrowing my eyes at them. They look at each other and then come near me.

"Mumma we got ths fr u" they forward white roses for me. I stiffen looking the roses and gulp. White roses. Abhishek. Propose...

"U don like it mumma" Abhira asked with a pout.

I shook my head and take the flowers with a smile. No matter how much it's killing me from inside, I can't hurt my babies right.

"No babies. I love this" I smiled and they both grinned.

"Nd we love you" saying they hugged me and I got rooted to my place. Tears brimmed in my eyes remembering the past.

"I love this"

"And I love you Arohi"

I control my tears and hug them back. Why, why are you doing this Kanha ji. I don't want to remember my past. But in last 24 hours I have been resurfaced with all the memories and everything. I don't want to remember him.

"Umm kiddos go and wash your hand, they are dirty dirty" Caroline chirped and the kids went to the washroom.

"Are you okay Arohi?" I shook my head and tears flow from my eyes "Oh sweetie" she comes and hugs me and I sniff.

"They saw these flowers near the park and said that you will love them"

"Of course they said" a bittersweet smile make's its way to my face "After all they are just like their father"

"They are your present Arohi and they love you. They won't leave you ever" she squeezes my shoulder and I nod.

"Will you go check on them, I will prepare the snacks"

"Sure" she stands and go to the washroom.

I look at the flowers in my hand. Why do they have to be a carbon copy of their father? Can't they be like me a little bit? Wait why do I sound like a jealous mom. Urghhhh I am going to go mad because of their father. I sigh and take a vessel, fill it with water and put the flowers in it.

Getting back to kitchen I take out their evening snacks and serve it in their bowls. I hear the running sound "No running bacha" And they stop.

Good thing is that they didn't get the fighting quality from neither of us, else it would have been a disaster. They oblige to whatever I say like the good babies they are, unlike their grumpy father. Huffff.

"Here finish it all" I put the bowls on their high chair and serve Caroline as well.

"So how is the preparation going on?"

"It's good. The designs are finalized and the team is working on it. A little hectic though" A lot work is left and the event is going to be next week. I don't know me and my team are going to finish it on time. I don't want to compromise my time with my kids, and luckily my manager understands it.

"Don't worry about the kids, I am always here to take care of them" she squeezes my hand and I smile

"I don't know what I would have done if you were not here" That's true though.

"What's the use of being the boss' daughter if I can't use the privilege it when needed" she said with a smirk.

Caroline's father owns a big business. They have a really big mansion but still she stays here with us. Oh and did I mention that this is own apartment. I had no one here and I met Caroline the day I got to know about my pregnancy. I was devastated and her family was the one who supported me with many things.

Her parents are really sweet, they took care of me as their own daughter and when a time comes when I can't be with the kids, they happily babysits them. That family adores my babies. I owe them a lot.

"Mumma wuter" Abhir said and I got up and gave both of them their bottles.

"Hey dad invited you for the dinner this weekend"

"Yayyyyyyyyyy" these two are always excited to go there as they get pampered a lot.

"Do you think I can say no" we both laugh.

After snacks we settle down in the living room. The kids are watching tom and jerry while me and Caroline are doing our work.

"I was thinking why don't we go out for a picnic or something?" I raised a brow at her.

"Yeah so that you can set me up with someone again" in these years she has tried a lot to hook me up with many people, but I can't bring myself to do it. I feel like I will be cheating on Abhishek.

"Oh please I am genuinely saying. I am the aunty cool, I want to spend more time with my niece and nephew" she huffed

"You have a life and we can't be the reason yo...." I was cut off by her

"Oh cut the crap, i am always up to be with them. They are the bundle of joy" at the end I had to agree with her.

The trouble makers slept while watching TV and I put them on the bed coving them with the quilt.

I think I should take a shower. I was taking my clothes out when I saw a similar chain and my heartbeat raised. With quivering hands I take it out and tears brimmed in my eyes. It's my nuptial chain...

A flashback of my wedding day came into my mind. This time those harsh words didn't hurt, but the way we ended hurts. Everything is fresh in my mind as if it happened just yesterday.

I don't know when I started crying, I don't want to disturb my babies sleep so I placed the nuptial chain back in the cupboard and went to take the shower. It was more like a breakdown shower.

My eyes and my face is red because of the crying. Caroline just hugged me and consoled me but only I know how I control myself. It's not easy to be a single mother and it's not very easy to forget your hurting past.

After dinner I did some more work for the event. It was around 1 when I went to the bed. I kiss the kids' forehead and they smile in their sleep. I also smile and dozed off.

To be continued...

___________________________

Hey guysss!

I hope you guys liked the new part

I know all of you are excited for their reunion, especially Abhishek and kids. Be a little patient, we will come to it in ummm upcoming parts.

See you sooner with new parts ❤️