PART 27

Happy Reading!

Abhishek was shocked with Arohi's behaviour. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the way she claimed her right on him.

They both along with Varun went to the ward Ritika was shifted. Arohi let go of his hand and moved towards the nurse who was giving medicines to Ritika.

Varun stood beside Abhishek giving him a smirk, only to get a glare back from his best friend. They both stood there waiting for the girls.

After they were done with the formalities they went back to the penthouse.

----------------------------------------------------------

They reached the penthouse and Ritika directly went to Arohi's room. Arohi just sighed. She looked towards Varun and gave him a little smile, and glared Abhishek.

"I'll get going" Varun said chuckling and went from there.

"Aro.." he was cut off by her.

"What do you think you were doing huh?" Arohi said gritting her teeth.

"I.. me.. what did I do?" He was so confused by her behaviour.

"Huhhhhhh... That doctor was flirting with you and you don't know what you did" her sentence started sarcastically but ended with her shouting at him.

"You are saying as if I was the one flirting with her" he said raising his voice. Completely not liking the way she was accusing him.

"But you didn't stop her either" she huffed.

"Huh are you jealous Mrs. Abhishek?" He asked with a smirk

She glared at him and turned around to leave, but he hugged her from behind. "You look cute when you're jealous" he whispered in near her ear.

"Chodiye mujhe" (leave me) she said struggling in his hold, but he just tightened his hold around her.

"Abhi leave me" she said tired of her struggle.

"But I don't want to leave you baby" he said in a baby voice.

She turned around astonished with his tone and end up laughing at him. A smile also stretched onto Abhishek's face.

"I'm sorry" he said kissing her hair. She closed her eyes to feel the kiss and turned to hug him.

"Aa.. I think I came at the wrong time" they heard Varun who was giving them a smirk.

Arohi's eyes widened and Abhishek gave him a death glare. If looks could kill, he would've been six feet under the ground.

"Why the fuck you came back" Abhishek asked irritated.

"Well I came back to ask you something but forget it, we can talk later. Enjoy you guys" he winked and went out.

Arohi pushed Abhishek and went upstairs to her room making Abhishek chuckle. He for sure will kill Varun for ruining their moment.

.

Arohi went inside to find Ritika sitting on the bed, lost in her thinking. She went towards her.

"Riti" she called but no response. Instead a tear trickled down her eye.

She sat down and hugged her breaking her trans of thoughts. She hugged her back and broke into tears.

"Shhhh it's okay. I'm with you" Arohi reassured her moving her hand in her hair back and forth.

"It hurts Aru... It hurts so much" Ritika said, pain visible in her voice. "Why did he do this Aru? I loved him so much. I... What wrong did I do..."

"Shhh. You didn't do anything baba. He's a fool and he didn't deserve your love"

"Aru.." Ritika said between hiccups.

After a while Arohi helped her to pay down and gave her medicine so that she can sleep peacefully.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Happy Diwali Guyssssss 🎇

Hey guys sorry for late update. And this is very short chapter.

See you soon in a week with the biggest update with a climax 😉