PART 38

Happy Reading!

Don't forget the read the promo at the end of the chapter 👀

Arohi's POV:

It was midnight when I woke up. I was still sleepy but then I felt something hard poking me. I wriggled a little and heard a groan from him and my eyes widened when I realized what 'it's is.

"Aru" he whispered. I turned around snd he was up. I was all red and i licked my lips. "Fuck it"

In a swift motion I was under him and he was kissing me so hardly. With his knee he spread my legs and settled between them and now his cock was rubbing directly to my pussy. I would be lying if I was I wasn't turned on and wet already.

I moaned between the kiss and pulled him more into me. He broke the kiss and attacked my neck. "I want you" I whispered.

He stilled and looked at me and his eyes darkened. "Are you sure?" I nodded with a blush and rubbed myself against him making him groan.

"We don't have condom Aru"

"You are my husband" i said almost breathless. I was so close to my release. He groaned and in a swift motion removed his shirt and rest *ahem ahem* we consummated our marriage.
——
I woke up with a smile and pain and warmth engulfed me. I snuggled more into him. Last nights deeds replayed in my mind and I blushed. Can I stay like this forever?

"Good morning birthday baby" Abhi said kissing my temple and I sighed.

"Thank you" looking up I kissed him sweetly. The kiss was slow and had much more meanings.

"Do you feel any pain?" I shook my head and he smirked and attacked my lips. I melt into him.

"Get up we have to go somewhere" I narrowed my eyes and him and he just chuckled getting up from bed, giving me full display of his body. I see his cock and a shiver run down my body when I remember how it felt inside me and how much it pained.

He removed the duvet and smirked making me close my eyes. And suddenly I was in the air. "Aye what are you doing?"

"Taking a shower with my beautiful wife"

He settled me on the sink and we brushed our teeth, all the while his gaze was on me and my body, and yeah his hands were roaming here n there. We got into the shower and I pulled him into a kiss and then one thing led to another and we were having sex in the shower, just like they do in the books.
————
We came out of the washroom and when I looked myself in the mirror I gasped. I had so many hickeys all over me. I glared at him and he smirked. He kissed me again and left the room.

I am all ready in the saree he got me. It is a white organza saree with flowers on the border. The blouse is full of flowers giving it a lavish look. After combing my hairs and I don't need makeup because I am already glowing. Thought I feel the pain but ignoring it I went downstairs to meet with the chaos. Almost everyone except mom and maa are fighting, especially my husband.

Mom and maa saw me and came showering me with all their love. "Maa whats going on?"

"These people especially my son have gone mad dear" she said with a sigh and I giggled.

I took blessings from dadaji and papa. And hugged dad. "Happy birthday didu" Nikhil said with a smirk.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't call me that" I narrowed my eyes at him. And he rolled his eyes.

"Happy birthday bhabhi" "Happy birthday Aru" said together and glared together. Timing 😏.

"Bhabhi come see we have prepared so many things for you. All your favorite"

"Aye Ashu, let her take blessings from god" dad said and she bit her tongue and smiled sheepishly.

We all went the stood in front of the krishna temple and I pulled my dupatta over my head. "Aru do the aarti beta" i nodded and I lit the diya and sang 'O KANHA"

As I finished the song and gave aarti to everyone. Then we all settled on seats and everyone literally was feeding me and I was like full but still. Abhi made sure that I am eating properly.

"Aru have this kheer" "Aru have this pancakes" "Aru drink the juice" and the lines goes on and on and on.

"Guysssssssssss" i shouted "I am full and if i eat one more thing I am going to burst" and they all laughed.

After breakfast Abhi took me to our room and told me change into another dress. Seriously!

"What's the need" i cried. I mean I did so much hardwork to wear this and now I have to remove it in just an hour. I am already tired and in pain because of this man but huhhh.

"Though you look beautiful in this, but we have to go somewhere and it won't be comfortable na baby" i pouted and he kissed it. "Do you need help" and I blushed and pushed him.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything" he smirked and helped me get rid of the saree.

As I got ready in another dress. It is a white dress with yellow flowers and it reached just s little above my knee. I don't know why but I am not feeling good. I feel as if something bad is going to happen. I don't get this feeling often but whenever I get this, things go real bad. For example, when Nikhil met with an accident, he fell from the school stairs and broke his hand; I lost my nanu due to a heart attack ; and when I married Abhishek, the rest you know....

"What happened baby" his face gave away his concern snd I shook my head snd hugged him. "I love you" he smiled and kissed me "I love you too. Shall we leave now"

I took a long breath and we left for I don't know where. I am still restless but I am trying to not think much about it. No matter what I have my family and my husband with me. And I am sure Abhi will fix everything, no matter what.
'God please keep everyone and everything fine. Please please please."

To be continued...

____________________________________

Hey guys so *ahem ahem*

I couldn't write the whole smut part. I wrote this in hurry. But in upcoming chapters I will add it.

But hey what do you think is going to happen? Why is Arohi restless?

See you again with new chapter.

PROMO:

Tears streamed down my eyes as I packed my things. I don't want to live here anymore. I don't want to see his face. Every time I will see him, I will be reminded of the betrayal.

I am leaving the house which became my home in just 6 months. I turned and looked around one last time. All the memories surfaced my mind and more tears streamed. I composed myself and went inside the elevator.

What have I done to go through all this. A sob left my mouth as I moved out of the elevator.

How could he do this to me? How can god do this to me?

I hate him. I don't want to see him again. Not in this lifetime.

I settled in the cab and left.......
Left with a promise to never come back again.

*umm umm*