PART 14

Hey guys!!
First of all thank you so much for your support. I'm glad that you all are liking the story. I promise to do my best and give you a good story. And I am so sorry for being this late.
I couldn't make it a bigger one due to a personal affair, but I hope you guys would like this one.

So I got a really cute name for them #Arshi 
Hope you guys love and support them

Arohi went to the kitchen and prepared coffee and checked on the dinner. 

"Here" she gave the coffee to him. "Thank you" he said with a faint smile.

"Dinner is ready, tell me whenever you want to eat" she said, to which he just nodded. 

She sat beside him when her phone went off with Sameer's call. "Arohi I think I found the perfect fabric for you. I am sending you it's image check it" 

Arohi checked it and it was somewhat the fabric she wanted. "It's perfect Sameer. Where did you get it?" 

"Who's Sameer?" Abhishek thought.

"Why are you jealous?" - his conscience mocked

"Why would I be jealous?" he said

"Of course. You wife is just talking with some other guy, why would you be jealous" his conscience rolled eyes.

"Can you shut up and let me listen to the conversation" he said irritated.

"Yeah sure listen, just don't loose you mind later" he just rolled his eyes and eavesdrop her conversation.

"A shopkeeper sent it to me. He said that his new material was on the way, so I asked him to send me images of the new material" he explained.

"Oh that's great. Thank you so much Sameer" she said with a smile "Let's go tomorrow itself after college, is it okay?"

"Of course. See you tomorrow then" he said and hung up the call.

Arohi was so happy, she finally got the thing she wanted. But can't say the same for Abhishek. He was furious listening to her. Well well, jealous would be the correct word for it.

Arohi looked at him and was confused seeing his face. She controlled but end up laughing hard. Abhishek looked at her in "WHAT" he asked irritated.

"You face" she said holding her stomach "You look so funny Mr. Mehra" she said pulling her cheeks. Abhishek was stunned by her act and was stilled. Arohi realized what she did and stopped laughing, her eyes going wide.

She was withdrawing her hand from his cheeks but he held her hand and kept them still at his cheeks. His act almost made her heart skip a beat and her breathing got hitched. He looked intently into her eyes. His eyes showing emotions she was not able to comprehend.

"Wh.. what are yo.. you doing?" she asked stammering and almost like a whisper. He just shrugged his shoulders and caressed her hand which was still in his cheeks. 

"Leave my hand Mr. Mehra" she said, actually pleaded. 

He looked at her face and then got up and went to his room. Arohi left the breath she was holding for so long. Her heart beating like a crazy drum.

His proximity does something to her, she just can't think straight. She shrugged everything and went to her room.

"What did I do just now?" Abhishek thought

"Don't behave like you didn't like her touching you" his conscience mocked.

Abhishek was speechless. He don't know what happened to him when she came close. Her smile, her laugh, her words, her touch, everything is just way too different.