PART 7

Happy Reading!

As usual Arohi woke up at her time. She took shower and got ready in one of her Jeans and top for college and packed her stuff.

She looked herself in the mirror. Today is going to be different. After marriage this is he first time she is going to attend college. Today she is not going to be the same Arohi Singhal. But nobody knows about her marriage with Abhishek, so guess it's going to be pretty easy. Just like any other day

She combed her hairs properly. Applied moisturizer, lip tint, and filled her hairline. Looked herself and with a satisfied smile moved out of her room.

She went downstair. Then cleaned and set the temple, did pooja and took blessings from god. Then went to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Annie preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning Arohi" Mrs. Annie wished with a warm smile.

"Good Morning Mrs. Annie" she replied with same smile

Arohi continued making coffee for herself and her devil of a husband. Now that she knew he liked the coffe so she made it "extre special" for him. After preparing coffee, she went to his room. She entered the room and kept his coffee on the table. And started cleaning his room. And then took out his outfit, watch, tie and cufflinks, and left his room as soon as possible. Cleaning his room was like a nightmare for her.

Coming downstairs she helped Mrs. Annie, which was a difficult task but thanks to her puppy eyes, she agreed to let her help.

.

Abhishek walked out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked around the room and found it all clean. No traces that the room was ever used. Then saw his clothes and accessories kept nicely on the bed. He smirked and took a sip of his coffee and spat it out. It was not only bitter but it had salt instead of sugar. He gritted his teend but got ready in the outfit she chose, he liked her choice.

He walked downstairs with his office bag. He could hear sounds of giggles and anklets from this kitchen. He took a seat on the breakfast table. As usual Mrs. Annie served his breakfast. Abhishek looked inside and found Arohi settled in kitchen itself eating her breakfast.

"Why is she eating there" he thought

"Why? Missing her huh?" his conscience mocked

"Why would I miss her huh"

"Then why are you thinking about her"

"Shut up! I want to make her pay for the coffee"

"Yeah yeah if that makes you sleep at night"

He shrugged his thoughts and started digging into his food.

He finished his food and stood up and left taking his belongings. After he left, Arohi also left for her college.

.

As usual Arohi went to her college. She hid her nuptial chain under her top and vermillion with her hairs.

It's not that she don't respect this. But nobody knows about it except her two stupid best friends knows that she got married. No one in the family knows about this as well. She knows that everyone would be against this but how will they know if she won't tell them only.

The whole day went well. She took her classes and then went for her work in the cafe.

At around 7 she went back home. Abhishek was still not home, he comes between 7:30-8:00.

She went to her room and freshen up. All the butlers already went home so she went to kitchen to check on the food.

She heard the elevator being open. She sighed, it's Abhishek.