PART 11

Hey guys here's the new update.
Sorry for being this late. So as an apology I made this part a bigger one. I hope you'd like it ❤️.

Happy Reading!

They both fought with each other like enemies just a few hours ago and then they were sitting together as if nothing ever happened. 

Like they both never fought.

 As if they are the most civil person and never fight. 

Arohi and Abhishek fell asleep in the living room while watching the movie.

----------------------------------------------------------

 Next morning..

Arohi was the first one of open her eyes. She was confused find herself in the living room. Then she recalled watching movie with Abhishek.  

She got up from the couch and found Abhishek lying on the couch and was about to fall. Arohi immediately tried to save him from falling but instead they both fell on the ground, due to which Abhishek woke up. Arohi was beneath him and Abhishek was hovering her. 

They both kept on looking at each other. Abhishek removed her hair strands from her face, making her shudder at his touch. Her breathing got hitched by his sudden touch. 

Abhishek got up from her and gave her his hand for support. Arohi looked at him then his hand and he raised his eyebrow to her reaction. She just shook her head and held his hand and stood up.  

Arohi looked around and saw the mess and her face twitched in irritation. Her OCD hit her. She started cleaning everything. She was looking everywhere but him, whereas he was looking only at her.

Once everything was done Arohi rushed to her room to get ready. Abhishek already went upstairs for getting ready. Whereas Mrs. Annie came and started preparing breakfast for the couple.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arohi and Abhishek came out of their room together. Both looked at each other from head to toe.

Abhishek wore a black colored 3-piece Armani suit hugging his body, hair gelled perfectly. She could notice the Rolex watch around his wrist, the Louis Vuitton belt around his waist and feet adorned with Prada loafers, his rich scent engulfing her senses tickling her insides. 

Arohi wore a black jeans and a top with a denim jacket, her feet adorned with grey sneakers, she let her hairs open. He could see vermillion hiding under her hairs and her nuptial chain under her top. She smelled like lavender.

         Arohi and Abhishek's outfit

Both of them descended the stairs together and started eating. Both were getting late.