MEET ABHISHEK

Hello readers. This is a very short chapter about Abhishek. Just a glimpse about his character.

Happy Reading!

"Mom please let me go. I promise I'll be back on time."
"No means no Ashu. You are not going and that's final!"
"Dad please ask mom to let me go"
"Ashu bacha(child) you know that if you're mother is decision maker, I can't help you" Suket shrugged his shoulders to which he got a glare from Bhavna.

Abhishek entered the kitchen hearing the Ashika's pleading voices.
"Bhai see mom is not letting me go to the trip, please bhai I really want to go. You know everyone is going I also want to go. Please bhai give me the permission" Ashika started as soon as she saw her brother, to which Abhishek smiled and said "Mom let her go. It's alright our Ashu is grown up and she'll take care of herself won't you Ashu" he winked to Ashika.
"You guys are unbelievable" Bhavna said to which everyone laughed and Abhishek hugged his little sister.
"I love you so much Bhai. You're the best"

.

"Mr. Singh I hope you understand the meaning of the word 'DEADLINE', don't you?" angry Abhishek said while sitting on his desk.
"I'm sorry sir. I will..."
"I'm not interested in your sorry. If I don't get the file in next 1 hour, then you Mr. Singh better start looking for another job. Now leave!" Mr. Singh left the cabin hurriedly and horrified.

"Sir your coffee" Mihika gave him coffee with her head low due to his fear. To which he ignored and continued his work.

.

Confused? Confused with him. Well he is like this only. Loving and happy with his family whereas cold and arrogant with his employees, actually everyone. The loving side of Abhishek Mehra is exclusively for his family.
Do you think he has a split-personality-disorder? Well everyone thinks that about him. But the truth is he is a gentleman and a loving and a caring person.

Share your views about Abhishek.
Hope you like him.