𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Syn

  As tempted as I was to follow his command I don't. Instead I peer up at him daringly, ignoring his words.

Eren releases a low chuckle before I feel him lower himself behind me and his tattooed hand on my neck squeezing harshly.

My breath catches and I am forced to open my mouth to exhale. Immediately Slade takes the opportunity to puts his middle and ring finger into my mouth.

His gaze meets my mine again and I know what he wants me to do without him having to tell me.

I close my mouth around his long fingers, sucking lightly.

Slades mouth opens slightly as he release a breath before twisting his lips into a seductive half smile.

Erens hand that was still placed on my neck lowers to my right breasts, squeezing it through the material of my dress.

I feel his other hand behind me tugging at the strings of my corset, his fingers grazing my skin in the process.

Slade removes his finger from mouth unexpectedly, straightening his posture.

He undoes his pants swiftly, my eyes widening as he pulls his thick member free.

Pulling me from my thoughts, Eren tugs my dress from my shoulders exposing my breasts; his hand falling lower in front of me as he places wet kisses on my shoulder and back.

He cups my heat with his tattooed hand; I gasp as goosebumps ripple across my skin like wild fire and my nipples hardened.

Slade grips a chunk of my hair, craning my head back as he lines his dick up with my half open mouth.

"Let me fuck this pretty mouth of yours Syn."

I place my hands on his thighs, opening my mouth wider for him. He slips his dick into my mouth, groaning into the air as he leans his head back.

He drops his hand from his member before he takes one of mine from his thigh to replace it.

Relaxing my mouth as I take more of his massive length into my mouth, I use my hand to stroke the rest of him I couldn't fit into my mouth and began to suck.

He pulls in a breath, bucking his hips forward as he pulled my hair.

I feel Erens fingers tug my panties to the side, dipping his fingers between my slit. I moan around Slades member in my mouth causing his body to tremor slightly.

"Fuck." he whimpered out placing his free hand around my neck.

The eye contact we share in this moment is super intense. I continue to suck him off, bobbing my head back and forth quickly.

After building a steady pace, I know he likes it because his eyes close for a moment and he mumbles incoherent words under his breath.

Eren soon slips a finger inside of my dripping core, causing me to gasp and momentarily release my mouth from Slades member.