𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Slade

I have always been the type to be in control

I have always been the type to be in control. Thing's always have to be done the way I want it, when I want it.

With Syn it feels like the complete opposite. I feel like she's in control; of my thoughts, my actions...my emotions. She controls me.

Seeing her like that had my dick straining against my pants. Her hard nipples were very noticeable through the lace material of her shirt.

God the way she looked at me. I lost control in that moment. I let her control me in that moment. I don't regret it, but I am here for a reason.

To find the answers I'm searching. The truth, upon my mother's dying wish. Protecting the princess is merely a decoy. I can't risk getting attached and I can't let her control me like I let her just now.

I didn't hurt her, just put her to sleep with hopes that she wakes up with no recollection of what happened moments before.

I lay her petite body down on the soft bed before covering her with the comforters. I step away quietly making my way to her bathroom closing the door behind me ever so slowly.

I gripped the sink glancing at myself in the mirror, my expression dark as I try to calm my raging hard on and my spiraling thoughts about the things I could have done to her.

I wash my hands briskly before I leave the room quietly, taking my post outside of the princesses room like I should.
_

Dawn is soon upon us and I will have to switch shifts with Eren.

Praying that the princess doesn't wake up before he arrives. My prayer doesn't go any higher than the ceiling as I hear shuffling on the other side of the door.

I grow nervous, not showing it of course as I constantly glance down the hall hoping that the tattooed man shows up soon.

Finally I see his figure come into view as he makes his way towards me.

"She's awake." I ramble out before I rush passed the man without another word or glance.

"Slade what's the matter?" He questions.

His question goes unanswered as I hastily descend the stairs and down the hallway to head back to the servants quarters eager to continue with my plan.

I divert into the dinning area grabbing a handful of fruits before I am called on by our commanding officer.

"Mr Colbain?" Damon calls out.