𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Syn

   Slade grabs my waist with one hand and the other holds my jaw as our lips move in sync

   Slade grabs my waist with one hand and the other holds my jaw as our lips move in sync. I run my fingers through his thick hair, tugging lightly gaining a groan from him.

He lays flat on his back as the hand he had at my waist falls lower, griping the hem of my dress and pulling it upward; leaving into to pool around my waist.

The hand he had at my jaw swiftly moves behind my head pulling me impossibly closer to him.

Pushing my hips against his, I felt his hard on up again my core; the barrier between us is being my underwear and his pants.

My breath hitched as both of his hands gripped my hips with more force than expected. Pulling away from the kiss I press a palm against his muscular chest ro hold myself up.

Examining the hardness of his features as his eyes bore into mine with not a want to have me but a need.

I just lit a fire I had no idea I was sitting on top of.

Proving that further the man lowered a hand between us, gripping my sex in his palm and was rewarded with a pleasing whimper that left my lips.

Touching me through my underwear with repetitive movements.

Instinctively, I gripped his shoulders throwing my head back as a result of his torturous actions.

Releasing my sex, his fingers gripped my panties; tearing them off effortlessly. A small surprised breath leaving my mouth as I look back down at the man beneath me.

His touch slipped back between us as he massaged my core again, my palm still on his chest to hold my self up; I raise my hips slightly, giving him better access.

My simple action caused the man to go mad, a finger slipped into my wet core stretching my insides. Moaning into the night air as he finger fucked me.

He inserts another finger and I whimper out in pleasure as I now rest both my palms on his firm chest. He speeds up the pace of his fingers in me and my body begins to heat up.

I grow frustrated as I know I need more.

"Slade." I state breathlessly and the man looks up at me knowingly.

He swiftly undoes his pants under me lowering it along with his boxers just enough for his dick to spring up against my core.

holy fuck.