𝐭𝐞𝐧

Eren

   To say I'm mad is a great understatement

To say I'm mad is a great understatement. I'm Livid. The sight before me strikes a nerve, almost triggering.

He broke the rule. This time he broke the rule.

Slade, Xion and I have always shared women. We don't have a reason for it, it's just always worked for us.

We established rules before our first time sharing a woman and we swore to never break them.

1. She must give consent.
2. The one who picks always has her first with the others present.
3. Don't get attached.

It's no secret that he's slept with the princess, Xion told me that they left the estate and the time they came back.

Besides the sight before me proved my assumptions right even further. Slade practically naked laying beside the princess in her bed: her small frame cuddled up close to his larger one.

I'm about to wake them up when a loud banging against the door jerks them both awake. Cullen's voice soon follows.

"Syn! I've been told that you haven't left your chambers all day and why is the door locked!" he shouts through the door and bangs on it some more.

"Shit." the princess exclaims lowly looking at Slade in fear while she clutches the covers to her chest.

Slade who is already out of the bed and putting his clothes on looks over at me knowingly before I speak.

"Relax princess." I reassured before walking over to the door.

"Syn! Open the door this instant!" Cullen continues to yells through door.

Slade moves to the corner of the room now fully dressed and out of sight. I look over at the princess pointing to her bathroom door amd wordlessly ordering her to go there.

She follows the unsaid command before I swing the door open slightly revealing the bastard prince. Angry obviously.

"Prince Cullen." I force myself to say respectfully.

"Eren? What is going on? Where is my fiancé and why are you in her room with the door locked?" He inquires angrily, gaining not even the slightest reaction from me.

"Slade and I have just swapped shifts and I hadn't heard anything from the princess in over an hour so I came in to check." I lied.

"Doesn't explain why the door is locked and where that bitch is." he states.

I fold my palms into fists at my sides trying my hardest not to punch the man for calling the princess out of her name.

"The princess is in the bathroom and my hand must have hit the lock by accident sir." I lie again.