𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Syn

   After the moment Eren and I shared in the library, he lead me back to my chambers where I stripped and finally examined my body in the bathroom mirror

Bruises scattered all across my neck, breast, hips and thighs. All results of how rough Eren was moments before.

If I say I didn't enjoy every minute I'd be lying straight through my teeth.

The adrenaline of it all, the way he commanded me and had my body reacting to his skilled techniques sent me into a frenzy.

I washed up, changing into my sleep wear before climbing into bed and drifting off into a blissful slumber.
___

   I woke early, prepared for the day and I am now having my breakfast on the terrace of the west wing since the on on my end is closed off.

Xion stood behind me at the double doors while I ate.

Looking down into the yard, I watched as the gardeners planted seeds and plucked weeds while the other water the flowers.

The hustle and bustle of the servants and guards in the the courtyard seeming tiresome; making me wonder if any of them had families to support.

Glancing over my shoulder at the buff man who is already looking at me before I question him.

"Do you have family?"

He hesitates for a moment before he replies.

"Just my mother and younger sister." he stated truthfully.

"What about your father?" I question again my eyebrows net in confusion.

"He was- um. He was killed in and ambush while serving." he answers once again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked-" I try to apologize, taken aback by the tragic news of his father.

"It's okay princess, It was a long time ago and I didn't know him well anyway." he confessed.

"Well do you get to see your mom and sister often? What are their names?" I question further, now turning to face Xion; excitement painted all over my features.

"My mom's name is Hana, she's a baker and my sisters name is Kai, she's twelve and loves to read. Much like you princess." he rambles out, his dimples showing as he talks.

"I haven't seen them in almost a month, but we right to each other every week." he continues to ramble out nervously once he sees my shocked expression.

"Why is that? Is it because of me?" I question lowly, my heart sinking greatly.

"Princess you are not a burden to me-"

"That's not the point Xion, you have the right to see your family." I reasoned now standing from my seat.

"Who is your commanding officer? Perhaps I can let him give you a break-" he cuts me off again, walking closer to me slightly and placing a hand on my shoulder.