𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Syn

   It's been almost a week since the heated moment Eren and I shared and I haven't seen him since, he hasn't been on shift to guard me, no where around the castle not with Cullen

It's been almost a week since the heated moment Eren and I shared and I haven't seen him since, he hasn't been on shift to guard me, no where around the castle not with Cullen. It's as if he's ceased to exist.

It is currently Xion's shift and I decided to ask him since he actually answers me when I ask a question. Unlike Slade who is very cold, distant and acts as though I am a figment of his imagination.

I currently sit in the library near the window when I look towards the door where Xion stands only to discover he is already staring at me.

I stand walking over to his buff frame looking up at him I revealed my question to him.

"What happened to Eren?"

"What do you mean madam?" He questions back as his eyebrows net in confusion.

"I haven't seen him since- I haven't seen him in a while, that's all." I say correcting my statement so not to expose the fact that he had his tongue down my throat a few days ago.

"Is he your favorite?" Xion asks not looking at me directly as he utters out the question.

He's cute.

"No, you are." I confessed, which isn't entirely wrong. Xion is the only one who talks to me and he was also the first one to let me eat when Cullen tried to starve me to death.

His eyes light up like a child and I see him smile genuinely for the first time, I admire his prominent dimples and his pearly white smile.

"Eren requested for an emergency leave for personal reasons. He hasn't told anyone why but he should be back my tomorrow or Saturday." Xion explains truthfully.

Emergency leave? For what reason? I hope it wasn't because of what happened between us.
_

It's almost time for dinner that I am forced to have in the dinning hall with Cullen upon his request.

Cullen and his guards have been busy with trying to locate his brother without any luck or any trace of him. The more they search and come up empty handed the more frustrated Cullen gets and it's beginning to show in his words and actions.

Yesterday when we had lunch together, a guard came in to mention that they have found no trace of his brother in the east resulting in him throwing a tantrum like a child, sliding the dishes of food off the dinning table.

A completely shocking sight to see and a horrendous mess that he left for the servants to clean up.

I have been keeping my distance, staying in either my chambers or the library, out of the man child's way for I do not want to be a victim of his child like anger streaks.
_

I hear shuffling outside of my door and low murmuring as I get closer. I swing the door open to find Slade and Xion conversing, just like the night in the garden.