𝐬𝐢𝐱

Syn

The sound of my name off his tongue was enough to make me melt and I almost comply to his order

"Slade, we shouldn't do this." I admitted.

"Come here Syn." he repeats, removing his hands from his pockets as he peered down at me.

I reluctantly step towards the man and stop at about an arms length away. Not looking the gorgeous man in the face I stare down at my feet.

"Take off your robe." he commands lowly.

I slowly move my hands to the knot, undoing it swiftly before I pull the robe open and let it fall from my shoulders and pool at my feet.

I hear the man suck in a breath before he advances towards me. I simultaneously step back and become trapped between the huge man and the cold glass of the window.

I peer up at him through my lashes as I feel his hands grip my waist before running along the lace material of my top.

He bites his bottom lip when his hands reach me breast and I know he can feel my hardened nipples through the material.

A low breathy moan escapes my lips as I feel him places my nipple between his long fingers and squeezes.

oh fuck.

Looking up at the tanned man who wore the guards attire but he filled out the uniform so well.

[Guards Attire]

[Guards Attire]

My eyes dart at his lips and I can't help but to reminisce on the kiss we shared in the garden. I want to kiss him like that again.

I give in to my temptations and I kiss him with all the passion I could luster. I bring my hands to his waist pulling him closer to my body that is pressed against the window.

He kisses me back with the same amount of force and passion as one of his hands drops to the waistband of my shorts.

I pull away for a second to catch my breath before he smashes his lips against mine. His lips possessing mine.

My hand snacked around his neck and I softly tugged at his silky hair, while I let my other hand run across his muscular torso.

I gasp when I feel him slip his hand down the front of my shorts. He releases my lips and places kisses across my jaw and neck.

He harshly sucked against my skin causing me to release a light moan in response. No doubt he too has left a mark on me.

I shuddered when I felt his hand slip between my legs and massaged my core through my thin underwear. I could feel the heat building up in my lower area as he kept repeating the motion.

I moaned out in pleasure as he rubbed against me, my back arching against the glass. His free hand falls behind my thigh before he hoists me up and our bodies mold together; my legs locking around his waist.

He walks backwards to my bed that is just a few steps behind him, his hot mouth never leaving the sensitive skin of my neck.

He sits on the bed and I reposition my legs so that I am straddling him. I feel his hard through his pants and I start moving my hips as my core rubbed against his tent.

He pulls away from my neck before his lips collide with mine once again. A hand loops around my waist pulling me closer to his hard torso and the other glides up to my neck squeezing it lightly.

I moan into his mouth before tugging his hair once again and I am rewarded by him releasing a breathy groan. He pulls away from the kiss, his low eyes staring into my doe ones before he speaks.

"Fuck. I'm sorry princess." he confessed before the hand he has placed at my neck squeezes tighter. I am frightened by his sudden actions as I try to push him away.

He holds me in place with his other hand snacked around my waist and soon my vision goes blurry before I completely lose consciousness.

~~~
Slade??? Short chapter because I'm trying to get to the good parts!
remember to vote, comment and share!
don't be silent readers <3