Your back hurts

You drove your car up the driveway of you and Taylor's shared apartment, you were really tired and really tensed so you got out of the car and took a really big stretch. When u let go you winced and whispered under your breath

"Ah,shit that hurt"
It really really hurt, to the point you couldn't bend down. But you couldn't let Taylor know you got hurt because thats how you were, its so hard for you to let people in that u wouldn't tell her even the littlest things like this.

With all the strength you had gathered, you took a deep breath and turned your keys and entered the house "Tay! Im home!" You yelled, hoping she would reply. There was none usually she would come running so you looked to your side to see if her car was there, which it was. "Tay?" You said, hanging your coat.

You lurked around the hallway looking for your girl. But suddenly you heard humming and the strumming of a guitar, it was beautiful.

She was in a pair of silk pajamas sitting on the couch in the music room. "Hey i didn't hear you come in" she quickly put her guitar and walk in your direction "Hi baby, i missed you" you said.

She wrapped her arms around you into a big hug. Usually you love it when she does that, but your back hurt so much you winced and quickly pulled away. " Y/n? Are you hurt?" She said quietly. " No, I-", a sharp pain shot up your back causing you to lose balance, but lucky taylor put her hands around you in time.

Without saying any thing she brought you to the bed room and wiped the tear of your cheek from the pain. "Honey why didn't you tell me you were hurting?" She said with a worried expression on her face. "I don't know" you mumbled, and looked down to your feet. But she didn't push it because she knew how you were, with your history she knew that you were really guarded. "Its okay baby, lets get you into bed" she whispered gently. And you just nodded still looking down. She cupped your chin so you would be looking at her. "Baby its okay to ask for help you know? Im here for you" she whispered you looked at her and hugged her. You were so loved. It was gonna be okay.