Arguments.

'Are you okay in the head?' I approach the player.

'Huh?' the guy asks confused.

'Are you okay in the head? Or are you deaf as well? You need sign language.'

'Lady what?'

'Lady what, what? I'm asking you a question.' I look at the player.

'I... uh... wha...' the player stutters.

'What uh, wha, huh?' I mock him, causing the other players, and the referee to let out some chuckles.

'Ma'am.' the player starts laughing.

'Well it's not funny, is it? Because if that was him doing it to you, you would've gone mad. So it's not fucking funny at the end of the day.'

'Okay look, I'm sorry okay? But it's part of the game, love.'

'No it's not. The aim of the game is to score. The aim of the game is to get the ball calmly. So don't try tell me how this works.' I yell.

'I don't know why you're screaming like calm down, babe. Calm down.' the guy puts his hand near me.

'Do not touch me. Dickhead bro absolute fucking dickhead.' I roll my eyes.

'Woah woah woah woah.' the referee comes closer to me.

'Honestly just shut the fuck up. Cause you're boring me to death now.' I put my hand in the player's face.

'Okay okay I'm boring you. Okay cool. Not like you were the one that came over here.' the player continues arguing.

'Bro the conversation is done now. It's done. Keep blabbing on. Just be quiet. Jesus Christ. Be fucking quiet.' I roll my eyes.

'Okay ma'am come on seriously.' the referee tries pulling me back.

'Yeah yeah.' the player continues.

'Know yourself, dusty prick.' I put my finger in his face.

'Ma'am ma'am.' the referee taps my arm.

'Bruv move.' I move the referee's hand.

And as soon as I do that, I see the referee hand a red card to the player, and a yellow card to me.