Welcome.

I told Anna that Neymar had invited us to his house, and she said she would join me if I was going to go. And of course I was going to go. It's Paris. And a party. Always count me in.

*****

'Hey hey girls come on in.' Neymar opens the door.

'Hey Ney.' I pull Neymar into a hug.

'Hey.' Anna chuckles and hugs Neymar.

*****

'Do you think he's here?' I whisper to Anna.

'He's here.' Neymar laughs, clearly hearing me.

'Oh.' I laugh.

Just great.

*****

After saying hi to everyone there, me, Anna, and Neymar decided to head to the drink section. And fix ourselves some good drinks.

'Shots?' Neymar asks.

'Ugh yes.' I groan.

'Yes please.' Anna laughs.

*****

'So how have you been? Haven't see you in so long.' Richarlison laughs.

'I've been in LA. But I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I'm thinking of moving here.' I shrug.

'Oh really? How comes?' Richarlison asks shocked.

'I don't know. I feel like it would be better for me. And my career.' I admit.

'That's good then. That's good.' Richarlison nods.

'Yep.' I nod.

*****

'You guys have to get together.' Neymar looks at me.

'No no no. Come on. I didn't come here so you could bug me about this again.' I roll my eyes.

'Yes you did actually.' Neymar smiles.

'Yeah no I don't think so.' I laugh.

*****

'I'm gonna say the same thing Ney said. So don't expect anything different.' Anna laughs.

'Bye.' I laugh and get up.

'Noooo come back!' Anna laughs and puts her arms out.

*****

'You okay?' Kylian asks me while positioning himself on the couch next to me.

'Never better.' I say sarcastically and take a sip of my drink.

'Why the sarcastic replies?' Kylian chuckles.

'Had too much to drink. You know.... how that goes.' I smile and lift my glass up.

'You're not okay. Give me the glass. You've had enough to drink. Come on.' Kylian tries grabbing the glass from me.

'No no.' I laugh while putting the glass even higher into the air.

'No give it. Give it to me now.' Kylian laughs.

'Nu uh. You can have some, but I'm not giving you my glass.' I smile and tap Kylian's nose.

'Okay well I don't want it to drink it. Just give me the fricking cup.' Kylian continues reaching for the cup.

'Not happening, pretty boy.' I smile and walk off.

'What?' Kylian chuckles to himself.