Maybe it's time to put your stubbornness to the side.

'Don't you think maybe your opinion has changed now?' Anna looks at me.

'Opinion? About what?' I take a sip of my drink.

'Kylian.'

'Oh my god. Anna seriously? We're not doing this again.' I laugh and rest my head on Anna.

'Oh yes we are. In fact, we'll be doing this forever.' Anna laughs.

'Nu uh. I don't think so.' I put my finger to Anna's lips.

'Okay look okay fine. Don't you think maybe it's time to put your stubbornness to the side?' Anna looks at me.

'Never. Come on now. You know this. I'm like the definition of stubborn.' I chuckle.

'I know. So can we like maybe put that to the side a little bit?'

'Hm no I don't think so.' I laugh and pick up the remote. 'Now, what do you wanna watch?'

'Nothing. I want you to tell me what's so bad about him?' Anna pushes me off of her and puts her hands in mine.

'Okay look, nothing is bad about him. I just don't think it's the time. Right now.' I admit.

'Why? When do you think it's time?' Anna asks.

'I don't know, Anna. When everything is a bit more calm. And we can say what we have to say to each other.' I answer.

'And when is that?' Anna asks.

'When I feel like it's time to talk about that. Until then, I'm chilling. I'm not saying I'm not gonna be civil with him. But I don't want to be his friend. And that's it.' I smile.

'Can you just not see that all roads lead back here?' Anna asks.

'What? To Paris? Yeah I know they do. It's Paris.' I laugh trying to ignore her question.

'You know what I mean. Not Paris. Dumbass.' Anna laughs.

'Yes Anna, I fucking see. And you wanna know what, it terrifies me. And now you're all up in my face telling me all this. And I'm kinda freaking out, okay?' I speak fast.

'Okay okay jesus. My god. Don't yell at me.' Anna laughs.

'Sorry.' I look down.