Family Dinner.

I had work today, and Kylian told me had a very busy today, but wouldn't tell me why.

*****

'Hey my boy oh my god.' Laura hugs Kylian.

The one and only, Laura Davies. My mum.

'Hi ma.' Kylian chuckles and gives Laura two kisses on the cheek.

'What is going on? How did this happen? She never even told us you guys were back together.' Laura laughs.

'No I know. We just wanted to keep it private for a little while. People didn't even know up until last night.' Kylian laughs.

'You better treat my girl right.' David chuckles.

'Don't worry dad, I will.' Kylian laughs.

'But what happened? Why did you call us here in such short notice?' Laura asks.

'Look, I... I've been thinking about this for quite some time. And I... I know that the only person I wanna be with is your daughter....' Kylian starts.

'Yeah?' Laura chuckles.

'And I want to ask her to marry me.' Kylian speaks.

'What?' David chokes on his wine.

'Wait, what? Now?' Laura asks.

'Are you okay? I'm not trying to make you die.' Kylian laughs and looks at David.

'I'm just in shock.' David chuckles.

'Oh my god.' Kylian laughs.

'Well... Ky. I know how much my daughter loves you. And trust me if you're having any doubts that she will say no, then you're crazy. I know my daughter, and I know how she works, and I know that she's happy. And I also know that if she didn't want this she would of never gave you a second chance.' Laura holds onto Kylian's hands.

'Yeah she's right. It's obvious that she loves you. You probably don't even know how much. But you know how many times I've caught her just admiring you, and just being so happy that you were right there next to her. I've never seen anything like it.' David chuckles.

'You've made me cry now. It's probably the emotions. Oh my goodness you've got me balling.' Kylian chuckles while wiping away his tears.

'Come here. Come on. Group hug everyone.' Laura chuckles and pulls David and Kylian into a hug.