The Match.

Today PSG was playing against Brest. And me and Anna were getting ready to leave. Since the boys had already left. To train before the match.

*****

Me and Anna had just finished getting ready, and decided to finally head out.

*****

❤️💬 8,654,111 people liked this photo

patricia_davies 💙 @annajohnsonofficial

📍Parc De Princes, France

comments

username99 AAAAGHHHHH SHE IS AT THE MATCH SCREAMINGGGGGG

user3 you man do realise they're most likely back together right?
—> username7 don't say that I'm so fucking scared rn

user55 did you man really not notice the person on the left is him and that she's clearly looking at him????

annajohnsonofficial 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
—> patricia_davies ❤️❤️❤️

user2 yeah they're getting back together for sureee

view all 1,003,215 comments

******

'So what's been going on with you two? I noticed that big ass bouquet of roses on your counter.' Anna looks at me.

'I don't know. He's basically said that he wants to give it another try. Because he felt like we didn't do it right last time, and if I let him prove himself to me, then it will all be fine.' I sigh.

'Is that not what I said? Just let him. Please.' Anna chuckles.

'I'm letting him. Oh my god. I am. Does it look like I didn't accept the roses or something?' I laugh.

'Okay good.' Anna smiles.

'Jeez.' I seat myself comfortably on the chair.

*****

The match was going well, with Soler managing to score a goal at the 37' minute. Making the score 1-0 for Paris.

'Wooooo!' I start clapping.

'Yes! Good.' Anna starts laughing and clapping.

*****

But not long after Soler managed to score, Honorat from Brest managed to score at the 43' minute. Now making the score 1-1.

*****

Half time had approached, and the boys were having their little break, clearly knowing they had to step it up to win the game.

*****

'Okay come on guys.' Anna claps as the boys step onto the pitch.

'Come on boys just one goal. Just one.' I gesture with my hands.

*****

Just as the whistle was about to blow, Kylian managed to score a goal at 90' minute. Officially meaning that PSG had won this match with 2-0.

'GOALLLL!' Me and Anna start clapping.

'Now that was a scary game.' I chuckle.

'I know.' Anna laughs.