7. Deja Vu

Arthur's pov

I finally manage to find Grace in the crowd again. Thankfully, this proved that I wasn't going nuts and started randomly seeing her everywhere.

But I guess I wasn't the only one looking at her...

Charles' head turns towards her, looking straight in her direction, making my heart skip a beat. Grace is looking at him too, with a shocked look on her face. The way she is looking at him, just like she looked at me that night, makes me want to throw up all that I have drunk tonight. Then Pierre comes into the view and takes away Charles' attention.

Maybe he didn't see her? I can't let him see her.

I practically speed towards her and grab her by the waist. From doing so I get deja vu from our night together. She freezes at first but then turns around and relaxes when she sees that's its just me.

"What are you doing here?!" She shouts over the loud music, surprised to see me standing in front of her.

I lean in and whisper in her ear
"You look beautiful tonight"

She looks up smiling at me and I can't help but think of all of the things I want to do to her.

"You have no idea how much I want to rip this dress off of you."

"Arthur..." she says while laying a hand on my chest pushing me softly away. "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe" I chuckle. I'm drunk because of her smell not because of all the drinks I've had tonight.

I take her hand and lead her away from the front of the club. Grace turns her head then, taking a last look at my brother. My grip hardened against her wrist when I realised what she was doing.

I know i'm being childish but I can't have her look at him like that...not it front of me.

I lead her towards a small balcony from where the lights of Italy can be seen, the stars melting together with the city lights.

"It's beautiful." Grace says.

"It is." I say while looking at her. She catches me staring and starts to hide her smile.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" I ask as I step closer to her, putting both of my hands on the railing, caging her with my body.

"Arthur...we can't."

"Why not?" I ask a little annoyed, even though I have no right to be. I know damn well why she's rejecting me. And to make matters worse, I was the one who rejected her first. It was the best decision I could have made in our situation, but it still felt wrong doing so.

Even right now that I've stolen her away to have all for myself, have her talk only to me is selfish and so damn risky considering my brother is just around the corner. But for some reason, I can't force myself to stay away.

I wonder when did this sudden attraction towards her even start?

"Is it because of him being here?" My voice turns a bit cold when I ask her about him, with him implying my brother.

"What are you talking about?" She asks innocently, pretending to be clueless but I know better.

"Come on Grace, I saw you looking at him."

"I don't know wh-"

"Don't deny it...don't lie to me." I interrupt her. She really thinks I'm going to believe her when she looks at my brother as if the sun rose from his ass.

I put a hand on her cheek slowly caressing it.

"Come back home with me." I beg while looking deep into her brown eyes.

I beg her to go with me, making the same mistake I did that night but tonight it's different. Tonight, I'm well aware of who she is and it seems like I refuse to even care.

"Arthur you're drunk, you don't mean it."

"I meant it last night."

"And you regretted everything the next morning." she says as she slowly lowers her head to the floor, not looking at me.

I grap her chin slightly and pull it up so she can look at me.

"Felt guilty yes, but not regretted. If anything the only thing I regretted was not making you scream my name and beg for more."

Grace looks at me, her eyes filled with hunger and passion. I watch her inner battle, to give up or give in. She's unsure of what to do, but I can see what she really wants in her eyes. They speak their own language.

I myself am dying to get the chance to taste those lips of her again, but I don't move, not even an inch. I just wait patiently for her to make up her mind.

Something shifts inside of her, her face changing as if she made up her mind, made a decision and she suddenly grabs my face, smashing her lips on mine.

I was in heaven.

I sneak her through the back door making sure nobody sees us leaving together, especially the guys. We get to the parking lot and I call for a cab as we both wait impatiently to get out of here as soon as possible. Once we get to my hotel room, just like the night before we make our way towards my bed not once breaking contact and I ignore the fact that I might wake up feeling guilty the next day. Just for tonight.

I lay her down on the bed and I kiss her neck while I'm unzipping her dress at the same time. My hands roaming all over her body, discovering parts of her I didn't get the chance to the last time.

"You drive me crazy, Grace." I groan as I gently suck the spot behind her ear. She leaves out a small whimper which makes me do the same thing again. Her hands land on my torso, tugging on my shirt as she takes it off and I allow her hands to roam over my body this time. As I was about to take off her bra my phone rings.

Grace head turns towards my nightstand where I had left my phone.

"Arthur, someone's calling you."

"Let them." I continue placing kisses down to her stomach when my phone rings again.

This time I go to pick it up but I freeze. I stare at Grace who's now staring at me.

"Who is it?" she asks curiously.

"It's Charles."

••••••