KYLE x drunk!READER

All the neon lights and irritating sounds suddenly gave way and hid somewhere, and the screams and murmurs caused by various people were completely silenced. The smell of alcohol and red plastic cups scattered on the floor added charm to the whole scenery, which was already typical of South Park's youth who, like others, spent their free time at parties dancing and drinking sorrows down despite being under twenty-one. Like your other friends, you were one of the majority who regularly attended various such house parties, even though you didn't tune in to people, you did enjoy spending time with your friends and since South Park is a relatively small town, you found almost everyone, so you weren't afraid of new people.

You opened your eyes and looked around, most of the people had long been snoring soundly in various corners of the large villa belonging to Tolkien's parents. Fortunately, despite the large amount of alcohol you drank, you were not so carried away and you slept in a fairly normal place, namely the couch. Looking around, you noticed that some people seriously didn't stop with the drink and the result was that they fell asleep in some really strange places, for example your childhood friend Cartman fell asleep on the coffee table next to the couch, so you had a good view of him.

You sat up, throwing off the soft blanket that covered you. You had no idea who covered you up, but you were grateful to that person because if it wasn't for that, you would have gotten sick a long time ago. It was still night, so most of the room was covered in darkness and only the area near the windows was visible.

"Here you are" a cold ceramic mug touched your cheek, the sudden change in temperature made you a little scared.

"Oh, thanks a lot.." your view was a bit limited so you couldn't quite tell who handed you the mug, it wasn't until a notification from that person's phone made the screen suddenly brighten that you could find out who it was "..Kyle"

The redhead grabbed the phone in his hand and walked away, to answer the call. While he was talking to someone on the phone, you sipped cold water, hoping you wouldn't get that awful hangover in the morning. Fortunately, you didn't feel any symptoms of this condition right now, but that's only because it may have been an hour or two since you fell asleep. When you finished your drink, you placed the mug gently on the table, trying not to wake up Cartman sleeping on it, the boy took up almost the entire piece of furniture, so you placed the cup almost on the edge. With that out of your head, you looked towards Kyle, who was most likely arguing with someone on the phone judging by his tone, the teenager was unfortunately too far away for you to understand whatever he said. Suddenly his voice stopped and the phone went off again.

"Who was it?" you asked while looking up at the teen who was currently walking up to you "Was it your mom or something?"

"No, no!" the gingerhead laughed awkwardly "It was Stan actually"

"It sounded like quite a heated conversation, did you fight?" as soon as Kyle heard the question, he lowered his head slightly to avoid any eye contact with you.

"No, we didn't. Don't worry about it" he answered.

You sighed and stretched the tense muscles that were bothering you immensely. This might, you drank way too much, which caused you to strain some parts of your body, you knew you had a bad head for drinks, but you didn't expect anything more than just a headache and possibly a hangover. You pulled the blanket completely off of you and wanted to get up, but suddenly your foot touched someone's body, therefore it took you much longer than usual to get up from the sofa, because you had to make sure you wouldn't step on that person again.