BEBE x fem!READER

There was an unpleasant atmosphere throughout the hall and you could easily feel it. Sweat dripped uncomfortably from your forehead, slightly distracting you. You were sure you will pass out soon, you weren't even thinking straight anymore.

You knew your teammates need you so you decided to ignore your discomfort and continued playing volleyball. You were really strong person so you were sure you'll be fine, after all what could happen when you just ignored the pain for a few minutes?

Your eyes followed the white ball, it was changing position every second which gave you a headache. After a while, the pain became so unbearable that you didn't even dare look closely at the ball.

Suddenly, you heard audience making a really loud noise and your teammates yelling something that you couldn't even understand. You immediately felt an even worse headache. The suffering was so unbearable that you fainted immediately.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

All of sudden, the annoying noises became more quiet than they used to be. You opened your eyes to find yourself in a clean, white room. It was weirdly empty that it literally freaked you out.

”Am I dying? Is this... heaven?” you asked and then proceed to wait for an answer.

”You’re not dying yet, you dummy” you heard a squeaky, female voice. It was so strange, you felt like you had just learned to hear therefore you couldn't recognize who does this voice belong to.

You looked around you, one of the girls from your team was sitting on your left. Chloe, because that was her name, had a worried expression on her face, she came closer and took a good look at you.

”You didn’t get amnesia, did you?” the girl asked.

”Who are you? Are you my mom?” you replied with a little smirk on your face.

”You lost consciousness and ended up in the hospital and you still have the strength to joke around? Typical [Reader]” Chloe laughed, she wanted to add something else but she was cut off by a blond haired girl.

Another person from your team and also your friend, Bebe ran into the room. The distraught face quickly took on a relieved expression as soon as it saw you.

”[Reader]!” Bebe screamed with tears in her eyes.

Chloe immediately decided to leave you two alone as she knew what will soon happen. The blonde girl ran up to you and threw herself into your arms. You were surprised, Bebe had never reacted like that before, not to you at all. She cuddled up and hold you tightly as if you were about to snap out of her embrace.

”I’m so happy that you’re doing okay, you scared me!” teenager scolded you.

”Have we lost?” you questioned firmly as if that was the most important thing at the moment.

”[Reader], you fainted and are in a pitiful state and you still ask about it!?” Bebe punched you gently taking care not to hurt you even more.

”Did we lose this match?” you completely ignored the girl’s statement and repeated your question specifically making the sentence sound like you urgently want to find this out.

”[Reader], this isn't important right now! You should re-”

”Did we fucking lose this match!? Just answer, god damn!” you yelled with all strength that you had left.

”Yeah... We didn't win it” Bebe said emotionless.

Your eyes suddenly widened. You felt negative feelings flooding you. You were angry and disappointed at yourself at the same time. You lifted your head and looked at the blonde.

”I'm sorry, it's my fault, isn't it? If only I hadn't fainted then, then... Then we would win! Right!?” you screamed.

Suddenly, you heard a loud noise and felt a hard touch on your cheek. Your hand immediately ran to your burning cheek. You looked at the blonde a bit surprised.

”Stop saying these things! Did you even know how I felt when I saw you collapsing!? I was so scared that I am going to loose you!” the girl almost instantly took you in her arms and began to sob quietly.