KYLE x tsundere!READER

This chapter was requested
by violentmagneta (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+
Oh my, it's so hard to write a tsundere character so please excuse my poor character writing.⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Since you can remember, you always had problems with socializing and making friends. Peers often misunderstood your personality and actions and they took you for a saucy and unkind witch. Therefore, you hadn't any friends until high school.

You knew that going to a high school in your town wasn't a good idea, because every person who knew you were going to attend this school too.

The second nearest high school was in the neighboring town of South Park. The school wasn't a dream, a prestigious institution, but at least no one knew you there.

The first two weeks of high school were pure hell. You didn't know anyone, besides you were in a totally new place. New people, new teachers, new school, it was scaring you out.
Fortunately, your class was pretty collaborated, so they made a few meetings before starting a new school year.

The first person you've met was Wendy. Based on her appearance, you thought she would be mean to you, but soon after you changed your mindset. She actually seemed to be interested to be friends with you. It was the first time that someone was totally nice to you so you had no idea how to respond to Wendy's talking and babbling.

Just like you thought, Wendy had a lot of friends. She introduced you to both her friend group and her boyfriend. You were pretty surprised when you met her significant other. You were imagining her boyfriend to be a blonde, tall teen with good grades, but actually her partner was total opposite of your imagination.

Stan, because that was his name, also had a little friend group just like his girlfriend. Stan's friend group mainly consider boys who's grades were below average, except one person. His name was Kyle, he was a skinny, ginger guy with a lot of freckles covering his face.

Wendy mentioned many times that you would made a perfect match with Kyle, but you mostly ignored these statements. After all, you couldn't imagine being in a relationship. After all these years of being misunderstood, you genuinely thought that there wouldn't be a person who could understand you.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

After some months of Wendy's nagging you to finally make a move on Kyle, you eventually made her request real and became friends with the ginger haired teenager. You've never been this close to any boy before, so you were a bit cold to Kyle and sometimes even rude. It's not like you didn't like him or something. It was like a defense mechanism.

Surprising, Kyle didn't mind your ”personality”. Even with your mean comments and sometimes avoiding him, he
still stayed nice to you.

”He's weird! Really, really weird!” you complained to Wendy.

”Just because he's nice to you?” the black haired girl laughed and after that, took a sip of her boba tea.

”Yeah! I hate him, gosh!” you yelled and hid your face in your hands.

”Hate... Who?” a black-haired boy, also called Stan, suddenly appeared out of nowhere making you jump in fear.

The two lovebirds stuck together almost instantly, giving you a headache. In order not to look at lovers, you started willy-nilly scanning the surroundings. In the distance, you spotted the rest of Stan's group
and also Kyle.

’Speaking of the devil...’ you thought to yourself while looking at the ginger.

Your pale cheeks immediately turned a ruddy color. Stan and Wendy were snuggling as if they had never seen each other before, while you had a veritable argument between mind and heart in your head. You covered your mouth with your hand and focused on watching the boy. There wasn't anything unusual about him, but still, you felt butterflies everytime you seen him. Falling in love was hell for you. You almost aggressively tried to convince yourself that you didn't feel anything for him at all. You were frustrated that you've been going through a real life hell while Kyle probably didn't even feel anything.

”[Reader], what are you staring at?” you were snapped out of your ’little fighty thingy’, you immediately look up and almost had a heart attack.

”Gosh! K-Kyle! You scared me, you dummy!” you said shyly while looking away, you couldn't just look him in the eye.

Wendy noticed the sudden change in your mood almost straight away, though not only her, Stan also did. The lovers looked at each other, then at you, and at each other again, this little action meant only one thing. They planned to set you up.

”Stan! I saw a cute matching keychains at the near store, we should totally go a buy pair of them!” Wendy poked Stan a little to give him a slight hint.

”Oh, yeah! What about now?” Stan smirked.

”Sure thing! [Reader], Kyle, you both can wait for us here, right?” your best friend winked at you, making you confused.

After a while, it was just the two of you. Even Cartman and Kenny got the hint and left soon after Wendy and Stan did. There was an uncomfortable silence between you, but luckily Kyle tried to get it to end.

”So... They left us alone, huh?” he sighed.

”I guess so... Hey, wanna a piece of my cake? I have no appetite for it now” you laughed a little and pointed the fork with a piece of a chocolate cake throughout it. Teen slightly blushed, but still took the cake.

”Do you want some more?” you smiled
lightly.

”Of course I do” he blushed even more.