BUTTERS x male!READER

This was requested by Noodle_Woodle030 Enjoy this chapter!! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Unlike his peers, Butters has never experienced a serious relationship with a someone of the opposite sex, usually the relation ended after a week, because the blonde couldn't catch any feelings towards the other person, which to be honest, was quite painful.

While everyone else was dating and having close physical contact with the fair sex, poor Stotch wondered what was wrong with him and why he couldn't experience true, teenage love.

♡¸.•*

High school was finally upon us, which only pleased Butters, who had been waiting most of the summer for the school year to come. The high school, which was located in South Park, was attended not only by people from that city, but also by people from the neighboring town, where there was no higher education institution. The fact that Butters would meet new people there made him very happy, after all, who wouldn't want to have more friends?

One of the large amount of people who didn't live in South Park, but still attended to it's high school was [Reader]. He was in the same class as Butters and the blond boy noticed him right away. [Reader] was the type of person who, no matter who he talked to, was always nice to that person. Besides, the teen was quite attractive which made him really noticeable and also popular. [Hair colour]-haired boy captured Butters' interest almost automatically, something drew the blond to this person. Unfortunately, Stotch himself couldn't figure out why the image of his classmate came to mind so often and did not disappear for hours.

Leopold desperately wanted to befriend [Reader], but something inside him blocked him from having any contact with the boy. When the blonde was close to his classmate, his cheeks immediately took on the color of a ripe tomato and the voice refused to obey, so that Butters couldn't get even the simplest words out of him.

 When the blonde was close to his classmate, his cheeks immediately took on the color of a ripe tomato and the voice refused to obey, so that Butters couldn't get even the simplest words out of him

"Wait, what!?" [Reader] yelled with frustration as he looked at his friends.

"Sorry [Reader], but I promised Ellie that I will sit with her on the bus" Wendy explained.

The screams and noises of the school completely drowned out [Reader], who was desperately looking for a partner to sit on the bus that was supposed to take his class on a field trip. The boy looked around people's faces in search of a person without a pair, but it was quite problematic.

"I'll sit alone then" the teenager sighed.

"Uhh, I think Butters still doesn't have a friend to sit with" Bebe said to [Reader]. Instead of answering, the boy gave the girl a confused look.